Have you ever won a contest trading?

Gaban

• 1 month later...

I think every newbie must try every that strategy through which they get chance to improve themselves and enhance their knowledge whether through practicing from demo account or from demo contest as both gives us some experience that help us in future.

Demo contest or demo trading is good place for traders to learn and it's also good to test trading strategy. I just maximize demo account to trade because Armada Markets doesnt hold demo contest. But Trader of The Month can be maximize to hone our trading skills further more using real account. And the lucky one will get $500 from this broker

• 3 months later...

Demo contest or demo trading is good place for traders to learn and it's also good to test trading strategy. I just maximize demo account to trade because Armada Markets doesnt hold demo contest. But Trader of The Month can be maximize to hone our trading skills further more using real account. And the lucky one will get $500 from this broker

of course, demo account and contest demo is very useful for a trader to hone skill trading. I in addition to maximizing the demo account, I also took part of the demo contest of instaforex. Many benefits can I get the demo contest. especially we can get trading experience.

Contest are very good and keeps you motivated nad you can get huge benifits by joining these contest, but i have never won a contest.

same I also have not won in a contest. But I think the most important in the contest is not won or lost. but with follows the contest so we can get trading experience. With the experience so of our trading will be better again.

• 3 weeks later...

Contest are very good and keeps you motivated nad you can get huge benifits by joining these contest, but i have never won a contest.

same I also have not won in a contest. But I think the most important in the contest is not won or lost. but with follows the contest so we can get trading experience. With the experience so of our trading will be better again.

I also have not won in contest, but many trader have a great advantage of real account contest in my broker. some of the winner this contest and achieve 52 060.52 USD profit.

• 6 months later...

There is no better feeling than winning a contest amongst many good traders, as generally any good broker which has good reputation, would have a demo contest that is likely to bring over 3000-4000 people participating in it, so that makes it even tougher to be able to win there.

I mostly trade on Champion contest with OctaFX broker where there are regularly over 5000-6000 traders participating with prizes up to 1000 USD. I have won once this contest when i came last and won the prize money of 300 USD which i received within 48 hours after confirmation which was an amazing experience as i had never won any contest before and it was much more meaningful because there were so many people who were trading so coming into top 3 was a huge achievement.

of course, demo account and contest demo is very useful for a trader to hone skill trading. I in addition to maximizing the demo account, I also took part of the demo contest of instaforex. Many benefits can I get the demo contest. especially we can get trading experience.

But demo will not help much for improving our skill in trade. I think that using real trade with huge leverage is more helpful.

Or investing in PAMM of Liteforex broker, you just invest some money there and waiting for the profit from these investment. All manager is super professional and able to give return 200% for you. I can say like this because I've invest there and got consistence profit..

• 2 weeks later...

I also have never won a contest demo account. last month, I participated in the contest demo account at Armada Markets. but unfortunately, I could not get in the top 10 because I have not been able to use money management system so well that now I am trying to fix this so that I can trade better in a live account

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I have won cTrader contest just last month, it was my third attempt where I was successful and I was able to win 25 USD prize for the 5th position. It was great for me, as I am a student so even that amount is better than my pocket money and the best part is that this contest happens every week, so I could try my luck 4 times in a month and if I am good enough I can make great income without investments.

• 1 year later...

To be honest, I did not have enough money for starting my trading business. That’s way, after finishing my demo practice, I had participated on so many trading contest. In addition, I have a sweet memory with demo consent of TradingBanks since I wined their 3rd prize (500$). And, I started my live trading through this winning prize.

I have joined many but to be honest havent won yet, i mean its partly my mistake for being to occupied lol, last contest i joined was the hotforex currency wars, but it was won by someone who generated about 1500% gain. thats some luck id say :D

• 7 months later...

I have noticed that, a number of new Forex traders are trying to earn huge money so quickly! Honestly, that’s not proper way of success! Definitely, you can participate in any trading contest but after making your professional trading skill! Yeah, I used monthly demo contest of TradingBanks and got 3rd prize! In addition, I started my live trading with my Prize money!

It’s just recently that I won the demo contest with OctaFX broker. I am regularly participate on demo contest with them especially Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest with very different concept to any contest I have ever seen. The short timing makes it ever so exciting and still the prize is unlimited, so that’s what makes it so special and more like able for one and all. I won around 30 USD from it and that was mainly by scoring goal (double equity), so it’s all so fun to be part of such demo contest. I truly enjoy it in every way while it has given me so much experience which is also very handy especially for newcomers.

To be frank no. The broker I am with FreshForex also conducts lots of contests every now and then. Right now they are conducting a GREAT TRADING CONTEST with a chance to win BMW X6 M. But this is a Real Trading contest and done in phases. You need to pass tests at each stage and if lucky at end, you stand to win the BMW. That should make trading really thrilling & you can be more focused!

• 2 months later...

I have won trading contests organised by different brokers at one time or the other. It is a very good opportunity to fine tune your forex trading skills, while also stand the chance of winning bonus trading capital which may also be withdrawn in some cases.