Play your Role As a Trader and Forget about Luck

ali200

Many a time, you hear traders repeatedly place unnecessary emphasis on luck in trading. But one thing is clear about this, luck cannot be applied in trading. it has nothing to do with trading analysis, discipline, emotion, risk management in forex.

let us just play our role as a trader and leave out luck. if luck exist fine if it does not fine.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Luck is noting here, understanding market flow and context is the main pillar of success. Professional Forex traders don’t care about their luck and they open their trades in order to their trading knowledge and experience and they succeed. That’s way, I use professional live market analysis of TradingBanks, I am earning and learning from this reliable source of market analysis.

if you rely on luck and prayrs only when trading then basically thats gambling, but if you trade based on actual analysis and let luck be an added factor then you are trading, I had to learn the hard way with my hotforex account, till i got it right, its ok to make mistakes, but its better to learn from others mistakes and do it right

• 3 months later...

Yeah, it’s absolutely vital that we focus on playing our part right because only then we will be able to gain most. I never really worry about luck because I always focus on my ability especially through education and experience, it’s really how I am able to achieve profits and been able to succeed. I do consider myself slightly lucky because I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s awesome with having superb conditions to work with especially small spreads from 0.1 pips while they also have zero balance protection, swap free account, instant payments plus much more, it’s the reason why I enjoy it so much working with them and it allows me to perform really well and able to achieve good results.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, it’s fairly simple thing only, but only people complicate it. We need to be clear on this that luck is not something for controlling, so we should be least worried about it. I believe we should focus on good strategy and method, if we have that then we are likely to do well with luck or without it and that should be the main point for us to look at. I always do that and due to good strategy, I never need to worry about luck at all. I do feel tad lucky due to OctaFX, as they are brilliant by all measurements to do with their low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and best of all is their rebate program where I can get up to 15 dollars per lot size trade even on losing one.

• 2 weeks later...

This is fairly easy thing to say, but it’s only possible when we have enough education and experience. I am fairly lucky to be with FP Markets, as they have excellent educational guidance which teaches us about the importance of skills and ability rather than luck. They even have regularly Webinars happening like yesterday there was Fibonacci Webinar which I attended and it was just awesome, so with them I know that with ability, I can achieve ANYTHING! I am grateful to such mighty company for offering such luxuries.

• 3 weeks later...

Those trader depends on luck alone during forex trading are worse than gamblers because they are doomed to failure. Though a trader may not correctly predict price direction all the time in the currency market, applying skills and experience can enable you to enter profitable trades most of the time.