Do you trade with ego?

ali200

Earlier I used to but the time I realize its not beneficial I started to keep myself calm and start thinking in a different way..since tading with ego and emotionally never leads you to success.

certainly, trading with emotions will only bring trading us experience the MC. If our emotions, then we can leave the trading moment. Refresh your mind will make us a much better trading. forex risk was very high.

of course, if we are trading with emotion it will only make things worse our trading. It would be better if we're emotions then we can leave the trading moment. Just to refresh the mind. So that we are better off trading again.

getting emotion will not work in trading as because of this we not able to focus properly and get wrong which leads to suffer loss.

getting emotion will not work in trading as because of this we not able to focus properly and get wrong which leads to suffer loss.

if we are not able to control your emotions when trading, we certainly would not focus when trading and it will make us cant get maximal result in forex trading. Emotions should be controlled. We can utilized no deposit bonus to learn controlling our emotion. Let's use 15 EUR welcome bonus too

of course, trading with emotions will only lead trading us to destruction. So we can not focus on our trading. and trading results will not be maximized. Therefore, we must be able to control emotions. Do not let emotions control our selves.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Only a silly person would involve his ego into trading or any business. We are doing business not fighting a personal battle, therefore there is no logic having high ego but yes it can come into play if we lose as generally we want to recover it fast and that’s where our ego comes, but trading with OctaFX broker I always leave my ego alone as they have fantastic features that I could not ignore and makes me feel satisfied from within. They offer me 50% bonus on every deposit that makes me feel happy and never let my ego come into play.

No, I am very sincere about my emotion and money management. Actually, I always open my new trade after making my analysis. To make my analysis, I always taking help from daily market analysis of ‘GCI’ trading broker. Because, their professional trading analysis is much accurate and informational. Even, I also get daily support and resistant points from their reports. Their flexible transaction system helps me very much to get my withdrawing profit instantly. As a scalper, I am enjoying their one pip trading spreads facilities. My trading life becomes more flexible, because, I can trade also Gold, CFDs, oil and shares. My long time trading experience helps me very much to avoid my ego.

• 1 year later...

No way actually! Forex trading is a mind game and traders need to open their trades according to the market situation neutrally. I have seem, small trading balance maximum time creases problem because of this narrowing situation. In this issue, 100% deposit bonus offer of TradingBanks helped me to trade with a handsome trading equity.

• 2 weeks later...

I always try to trade with my trading experience that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of my trading broker MXTrade. Actually, I have chosen this ECN regulated trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. But, sometimes I like to trade with my ego to see the performance how it works.

We must to try minimize our ego. A trader under the influence of ego does not want to admit they are wrong. For example, if the trade does not go well, instead of closing their trade according to the strategy, they carry on taking a bigger loss than necessary because they cannot admit that they are wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a robot so definitely I can’t avoid my emotions in my trading completely. So, when I face consistent SLs then usually I stop my trading even analysis the Forex market and then I close my laptop. Actually, Forex trading is a mental game. So, I need a fresh mind for my trading. Besides, I get best live trading environment from TradingBanks broker so, I may recover my losses quickly.