Planing and Target is important for forex trading.

ali200

Must need to set a target and goal for every business. The target will not only for profit need to set target for profit and loss. I think it should be batter if set daily and monthly target. Profit and loss will be proportional to investment. So that you have to calculate the target in percentage. If you set target 5% profit or loss per day then you could make 50% profit per month. Because a trader will not get profit from 100% trade. Some day you may loss . If you get profit from 80% of trade then you will get 50% profit per month.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

my important target in the forex is a consistent profit. For that, I must have a good plan. It is not easy to get consistent profit in forex. Because forex has many risks. For that , I have to many learn and practice trading . so, I skills can increase. And the most important thing in forex is that we have to be disciplined. Without discipline, everything we do will be useless.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes very true consistent profit is not that much easy to gain, it really needs a great hardwork and deep analysis continuously, we have to give a good amount of our time to forex and market study .

It is not easy to get consistent profit in forex. We can invest time to learn forex. Because forex is a risky business. With good knowledge then we can minimize the risk.