What is the amount of deposit you think is perfect?

ali200

I think $100 is minimum amount that should be had by trader in their trading account. And i make deposit in Armada Market. Armada Markets also offers special deposit bonus. Anybody who deposits funds of at least 100 USD (EUR or GBP) will receive a one-time 15 USD (EUR or GBP) bonus from us. Codeword is: NFP. Campaign is valid until 30th of September and one client can get one bonus only.

In instaforex you can start with the deposit in any size, - $ 10 or $ 100,000 - which can be increased to move toward greater investment which aims to increase profits. Most clients here start as new traders with a $ 10 deposit, and developed into a professional trader with an investment of thousands of dollars. And you can do the same!

• 3 years later...

If you have enough knowledge and practice and a proven strategy, you can start with 1000 dollars. But if you are newbie then trade with cent account with 50 or 100 dollars. Actually deposit is a big matter until you learn how to trade and make profit consistently. I am a binary options trader. If you also have interest in binary options trading, go to lxmarkets and open at account. Hope it helps you

I think for any new trader 500 bucks is enough for deposit and start live forex trading. But, with this deposit amount I want to add that the account you are going to deposit which provided by your broker, that must be regulated and can guarantee of you funds safety. I think, this amount is standard and affordable for any new trader. I start my trading with above amount and with TryMarkets.

• 5 months later...

On the off chance that you have enough information and rehearse and a demonstrated methodology, you can begin with 5000+ dollars. However, in the event that you are beginner at that point trade with penny account with 100 or 200 dollars. All things considered deposit is a major issue until the point that you figure out how to trade and make benefit reliably. I am trading with Jmfinancial.Eu where least deposit is 100$. So any novice can begin with them. It also provides ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip.