9 Tricks of the succesful forex trader

I am not going to deny these tips but for me the simpler and shorter we keep our targets and tricks the easier we are going to find it while if we make it complicated and depend on so many things and fill up our mind with these stuff then we are not going to survive or able to learn anything.

I take one thing at a time and at the moment I am learning to do scalping and due to the support of my broker OctaFX with their quick execution of all trades without requotes I am getting really master at it and the plus point is that they have low spread of just 0.2 pip as well so this is the best trick of all to work with good broker.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

patience, discipline is the key for us to be successful in forex. Forex is a business that has a lot of risk. the risk that we need discipline and patience. not easy for traders to be successful in forex without having the patience and discipline. with patience and discipline, we will be able to determine the right time for op

• 1 month later...

From my first day of trading, I want to be a successful or professional trader in this trading stage. So, I have chosen mXtrade as my trading platform where huge didactic facilities are on hand for becoming a successful trader very rapidly. I like most from all these especially the Forex eBook that is very supportive to me to become a knowledgeable trader. From, this lesion, I have acquired psychology and the behavior of traders with essential terms and concepts. This valuable book also provides me most accurate successful trading tips that is very helpful to become a successful trader with making profit.

• 8 months later...

To be successful not only the ability but also spirit to not give up and do not stop trying, as well in forex trading, profit and loss are an integral part of trading, if we gave up after a loss then we will never feel the success in trading. Almost all traders ever suffered losses, and many of them give up, but not a few who continue to develop the skills and find the best strategies to be able to earn profit and minimize risk, and then reaping the rewards of trading forex.

• 2 months later...

That’s really great! Actually, learning is a continuous process. Since, now I am earning regular money (although very small amount) but till now I am learning in every day. Interestingly, I started my learning process without any trainer, just only using free educational services of Trade12. Till now, I am learning from their exclusive technical and fundamental analysis. Thus, I am handling my learning and earning process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a successful trader by learning. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge which is very supportive to be a professional trader rapidly.

From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a successful trader by learning. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge which is very supportive to be a professional trader rapidly.

yeah good broker will always help you in trading, but you should also have some set of rules that you should follow while trading.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah good broker will always help you in trading, but you should also have some set of rules that you should follow while trading.

Trading in good broker will make us be comfortable for trading, therefore we must be able to really get broker comfortable so trading we would be maximized. Success in forex broker influenced by a comfortable

Trading in good broker will make us be comfortable for trading, therefore we must be able to really get broker comfortable so trading we would be maximized. Success in forex broker influenced by a comfortable

There a lot forex broker available competing to gain head in the forex industry each offers almost the same features with its advantages. In choosing a broker you need to determine what attribute you are looking for. So you need to find a broker that meets your trading style. One of the important aspect of a broker is a reliable trading platform and the brokers reputation. until now I comfortable using my broker with additional free swap account that can be used. broker that I use is TICKMILL

There a lot forex broker available competing to gain head in the forex industry each offers almost the same features with its advantages. In choosing a broker you need to determine what attribute you are looking for. So you need to find a broker that meets your trading style. One of the important aspect of a broker is a reliable trading platform and the brokers reputation. until now I comfortable using my broker with additional free swap account that can be used. broker that I use is TICKMILL

yes, choosing a broker should be in accordance with the criteria kita.misalkan trading you like trading with scalping system then you need to choose a broker that allows for scalping and provide facilities to support you for scalping such as high leverage or spreads are fixed and low

yes, choosing a broker should be in accordance with the criteria kita.misalkan trading you like trading with scalping system then you need to choose a broker that allows for scalping and provide facilities to support you for scalping such as high leverage or spreads are fixed and low

Choosing a broker should meet the criteria that we set, I now choose ViproMarket because I prefer a broker who has been strictly regulated so that the broker's performance can be measured and audited. ViproMarket a broker that has been registered in FCA and others

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t like to talk about 9 or 15 tricks, I just believe in one trick and that’s having knowledge and experience, if we’re having that then we could make great income and that too with fairly easy, so that’s why we got to make sure we’re not riding up for tricks instead focus on simple and straight forward stuff, it’s exactly what I do with OctaFX brokers support through their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform to help further.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 1:42 PM, ahmadvipro said:

by using existing facilities at the broker, we can be helped by trading existing condition and can anticipate the problems that occurred when our risk management are well trained

Facilities of the broker will help us to be able to get results with the maximum trading. As conditions of trading with leverage and spreads. For that, I prefer to trade with a leverage of 1: 500, low spreads, etc. to be trading with a maximum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/31/2016 at 8:51 AM, uncle gober said:

to get the maximum results also need a sense of discipline, discipline in the use of existing techniques and strategies and disciplined money management always used to get a consistent profit.

Discipline is very important in the trade ntuk do, especially if you want to manage trading risks well, because it is one of the efforts to increase trade with the maximum, especially if it can be applied perfectly in trading we do, surely the result would be happy

3 hours ago, Joy Bahadur said:

By and large trades in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks, but I don’t consider high leverage at any risk , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy nothing to do with high leverage at all.   

in choosing a high leverage we can also try to choose leverage a small advance, because with meningat her risk is great, so it must be mastered in the science of forex, and planning this trade our course to further hone the science to be more accurate again in can profit

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...