what is you average profit made from forex daily

ali200

For now, I still do not feel satisfied with the results of trading I do. Since I still have not been able to generate consistent profits. Sometimes I can get a hefty profit, sometimes I can also get a loss. That's why I still have much to learn forex trading. I do not ambition to get a big profit, but the profit is consistent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Currently I am making over 400-500 USD per month from Forex trading, so according to that the average is somewhere between 16-18 USD daily, it is a big amount especially for newbies and it might be surprising that I am just 2 years old in Forex, so I am no expert yet I am able to achieve this feat only because of OctaFX and their mind blowing analysis service. It is free and they provide on daily basis so just by following it I am able to make great income.

here's my trading statistic with my armada markets account.

anrdaz0.jpg

pair traded, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, i pick up most narrowed spread pairs, it range from 0.2 - 0.4 pips, at EU sometimes it executed at 0.1 pips.

I think other member would have a better result on their current tradign performance.

• 1 year later...

My daily trading target is only 60 pips and I trade only for this short target. But, I never trying hard to make this trading target in every day, as I am more serious on monthly target. In addition, I am sure I may not get good entry point in every day, that’s way I am very relaxed with my daily target. But, huge trading pairs collection of TradingBanks helps me to get my daily target comfortably.

As a scalper, I am able to earn 20 pips daily by using my trading policy scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 5 months later...

I am able to make around 1-2k per month, so if one takes average through that then my daily earning must be around 60-70 USD, I believe that’s pretty decent figure but I do like to earn more and that’s why i always continue with learning and that’s where I can get chance of earning most. I am very lucky that I trade with broker like OctaFX since they are all very special and helps me increase my profits regularly, it’s especially to do with their epic set of conditions with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also strong cash back which is up to 50% and comes very handy in use.

• 5 months later...

Each trader makes profits from the forex market according to the ability of the trader. The average profits made by different traders differs depending on the competence of the traders. You can improve the average profits you make by improving your forex trading skills through learning and practice.