What is your plan??

ali200

Well. I had started my trading profession in 2011 by demo practicing as like other new Forex trades. I was a loser at that time. However, ‘Free Forex eBook’ of ‘GCI’ trading broker helps me very much to learn the market principle. I was very careful to make a profitable trading strategy in my demo account. Luckily, I had made it by my six months trading experience. My trading strategy provides me 15% monthly profit in my ‘GCI’ live account. It is enough for me. By the way, now my trading plann is increasing my profit ratio. I believe without proper knowledge is it not possible to make up the monthly target. I do not want to earn huge money, but I prefer to earn regular profit. Therefore, I am happy with my small profit.

I have been using 'Holy Grail Golden Eagle' strategy for a long time that provides best trading signals and ensures high win rate of 100%. Having a Good strategy like this one, now I can trade with the accuracy of up to 90% on my favorite trading pair. I made lots of profits in past 2 months using this simple strategy and I never thought I could make even 100 usd of profits. Therefore, now my trading balance is more than 10K.

My plan is simple firstly to get so much knowledge and experience that i never have to depend on luck and 2nd is to pick a broker that i can completely trust without having to worry about my capital. I choose OctaFX as they are 8 times award winning company in just 3/4 years’ time and also they offer various features like Instant execution, very low spread 0.2, 24/5 support stuff and also great learning opportunities they regularly provide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My plan is very simple. I have the 'Best Forex Trading System' called Holy Grail Golden Eagle so it is easy and simple for me to trade in Forex. This system gives me Trading Signals Accurately in any market conditions and Ensures high Win Rate of up to 90%. The best thing is that, it also provides Re-Entry signals. So my Plan is only to keep stick with this system for long run business.