What is your plan??

ali200

• 1 month later...

After joining in Forex now I am thinking that I would continue Forex business till my rest of the life.What do you think guys?what's your plan?

If you are planning to continue forex business for rest of your life then you need to work very hard for this. for living regular income is mandatory and consistent pofit is difficult to have but not impossible.from great had wok we can achieve this. All the best.

After joining in Forex now I am thinking that I would continue Forex business till my rest of the life.What do you think guys?what's your plan?

If you are planning to continue forex business for rest of your life then you need to work very hard for this. for living regular income is mandatory and consistent pofit is difficult to have but not impossible.from great had wok we can achieve this. All the best.
Have you considering by investing to PAMM trader reliable? We don't need have a good trading sistem, just invest our funds and get profit sharing. Check this out :

PAMM RVD Markets

PAMM Alpari

PAMM FXOpen

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

if we have a good trading skills then we can do forex our lifetime . Forex is a very lucrative business. because the forex then we can get a lot of money. if we can get forex profit consistency then we can make as a main job. for that we need a lot of practice trading, we can take advantage the demo contest of RealTrade to improve the skills of good trading

I think the forex business is very profitable, it all depends on the hard work of the trader. during the many traders who are losing money due to lack of discipline and lack patience. for it, FBS providing insurance to a trader as a safety. in addition, FBS provides 30% welcome bonus as additional funding in order to balance greater.

There is nothing special with my planning in forex, it's only simple planning. I want to compound my account when I could get consistent profit so my daily earning can be higher and higher. Compounding is powerful strategy if I can keep consistency on profit. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link to gain my experience trading to achieve my goal plan

There is nothing special with my planning in forex, it's only simple planning. I want to compound my account when I could get consistent profit so my daily earning can be higher and higher. Compounding is powerful strategy if I can keep consistency on profit. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link to gain my experience trading to achieve my goal y

my plan is a make big profit with this market in a long time. with every order i accept 5% lose. i fee when i have clear purpose and plan i was trade easier

My plan is to reach consistent profit with my OctaFx broker - about 4% in a month. As I am trading with over 10K deposit it should yield to me about 500$ in a month, what is enough to make off living in my country. Moreover lot of spare time is left so I can use it with max. benefit - imrove my trading, taking sports and whatever else I want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

My goal explicitly in Forex Trading is the professionalism of this area longevity, God willing, part-time and continue to trade Forex and rely on it as the source of livelihood in the beginning of this work is difficult but this difficulty fade slowly over the months become the merchant is able to achieve good results and this is My goal is that, God willing, and I wish everyone success in forex trading.

• 1 month later...

My trading plan is simple but effective. After learning on demo account for a long time now I am trading on live account with OctaFX broker. I do follow money management system so accurately and never cross my risk management. Therefore, trading with small volume and getting small profits but regularly, at first I will try to increase my trading balance more.

I will surely bring my trading balance from 5K to 25K on next few months. After that, my trading balance will be grown and I will take more risk to get more profits. OctaFX always ensures my profits so I really don't need to be worried about my winning. I follow analysis accurately given my my broker and making profits regularly.

On next year my trading balance will be rise and then I will regularly withdraw my profits. with OctaFX broker, my trading balance is always secured because they are an ECN Broker.

• 2 weeks later...

My trading plan is very simple. Right now I am learning Forex on demo account and regularly trading on live platform holding a Micro account. After passing 1 year, I hope I will become enough skilled and experienced to make profits in live trading. Then I will use Standard account with OctaFX broker to move professionally in Forex business industry. Now I am trying to make my own strategies.

Before six month, my monthly target was only 10%. But now, my monthly target is 80% profit. Actually my trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ makes me much profitable Forex trader. This trading strategy works any condition of Forex market. So, Always I can increase my equity. Without making technical and the fundamental analysis, I can easily make my consistent profit by this trading strategy. It also works for all time section. So, I am always profitable Forex trader.