Who was your first forex teacher?

ali200

• 2 weeks later...

My first teacher was a friend who teaches how to trade. after that, there is a free account with no deposit offers from FBS so that I can feel in real trading.

Did you use it to start trading with real account?

I also used free capital from armada markets to start trading in forex using real account, using this bonus, i can feel trading with lowest spread. And it's very make me feel comfort when trading.

• 5 months later...

Did you use it to start trading with real account?

I also used free capital from armada markets to start trading in forex using real account, using this bonus, i can feel trading with lowest spread. And it's very make me feel comfort when trading.

if I prefer to use the bonus posts instaforex for trading real account. That way, I can feel very comfortable conditions for trading. I can utilize bonuses post to test a my trading skills in a real account

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately, I did not have any trainer! Because, in my county I do not know any successful Forex trader directly. So, I was too much puzzle on my educational process. I was surly that, learning is the only one way of earning from this complicated broker. But, I am really thankful on exclusive educational programs of TradingBanks broker, I did not need any trainer actually as I got everything through their useful educational programs.

I will not forget how is started forex all thanks to google ads, LOL yes it was through google that i learnt about forex years back, then through babypips.com i learnt the basics, it was a time where not a lot of people trade forex, and everytime i try to talk about it with people i know they gave me the weird look, lol. i ended up with hotforex through an online recommendation from babypips.com forum, now there are thousands to choose from the task aint as easy any more.

• 2 weeks later...

In my trading career, my best teacher is Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.