Can I get rich with Forex trade?

ali200

rich in forex we can do it. forex is a business that has a very high profit. So to be rich with forex trading we need to have good skills and also have a good trading experience. because forex has a very high risk. with the risk of it not all traders can be rich

Yes you are right, there are people who have earned a lot in forex but its very risky and your approach should be very cautious.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you can! However, you have to learn First. Because, Forex is the only one business where traders can earn unlimited money. But, it’s not effortless way to be a regular successful Forex trader. by the way, now I am a consistent profitable Forex trader in my real account. Because, I was very sincere and dedicated in my demo to learn the marker principle. Truly, I had got best learning facilities from my trading platform such as, ‘Free Forex eBook’, accurate market analysis, free Forex signal and video tutorial. So, now my demo trading experience mixed with my trading knowledge. This is way; I become a successful Forex trader within very short time.

Why not?. But, you should learn first. Because, leaning is the best policy to be a professional Forex trader. Even, you can learn Forex business without any fees. Forex is the only one business where have unique and effectible way to learn that is demo trading. Therefore, I started my trading profession by demo practicing. Luckily, I have used most helpful trading platform in my demo. That’s way, I have learned the market trading technique with only six months. After that, I have invested my capital with the same broker. Because, this award winning broker provides me best trading facilities and features without affricative welcome bonus. Therefore, I already be a successful person by Forex financial support.

Yes of course, i believe you can get rich in forex market. But at first, i think you should learn and learn more. All traders need spend a long time to become successful traders. you should be patience and you can make more money in forex.

yes, I will be rich in forex as forex has many advantages. For that we need to continue to improve trading skills to good to be rich with forex. we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading

Obviously! Forex business ready for you to pay unlimited money. But, wait! Because, you have to learn first. Without learning surely you will lose your capital. that is way, I was much serious in my demo account. As a result, now I am a successful Forex trader in my live account. Honestly, I have learned the market basic level by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of regulated trading broker GCI Financial. Then, I have chosen this trading platform as my trading partner. Because, this ECN trading broker provides best trading support for scalper such as, zero slippage guarantees, no requotes and only one pip trading spreads for all major currencies. This is way, prefer to scalping this friendly trading platform.