Can I get rich with Forex trade?

ali200

Forex is a great source to earn huge amount of money and if you can go forward with following proper rules and regulation then you can earn a huge amount of money from Forex trading. then you can make yourself a rich man.

Yes, forex is a great way to earn money. With forex we can get good results so that the money will come to us. but to be able to earn money from forex we need a lot of skill and a good trading knowledge so that we can earn money from forex.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we can make profit stable. we can get rich with this market. the most successfull trader who can make money with this market , become rich man. i hope i can do it

you can get rich with forex if you have the skills, knowledge and good trading psychology. For that, we need to learn and practice trading so well that we were able to profit from forex.And rich in forex we need dicipline and patience

• 3 weeks later...

Of course everyone can become Rich doing Forex trading. This business platform is always open for all. Anyone can Join here, make money and can become Rich so easily. OctaFX is providing Forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries around the world.

So you can join with this broker anywhere from the world. I am from south asian country, and I am traidng with this broker so easily. This broker provides the best trading facilities and tools to win from live trading for all traders. Being a new trader, I even can make money from live trading.

OctaFX provides the all winning technical analysis, financial news and strategies for newbies. I started my trading without invesitng even any single money because I got the bonus winning a demo contest. Hope, soon I will become a rich trader.

Sure, we can get rich from forex. I must say that Forex is not easy, and many times we feel that someone is doing a conspiracy on us to take our money, but the truth is nothing is impossible, and others successful traders are not more intelligent than us and they are not genius from other planet, the fact is the more you work the more you become closer to become good trader.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

Forex trading platform having huge profitable and easy to execute the trade,where need to have proper trading knowledge to operate trading account for the target of profits.with earned knowledge from trading platform need to make more practice in trading to develop skills and improve confidence what are helpful to get earn on it. now, with 60% deposit bonus from FBS can be a benefit for us to gain our equity in our trade

Of course you can get rich with Forex trading. We are here everyone trading for money to be rich only. Forex trading is actually all about money. Dreaming to be a Millionaire I started my trading with OctaFX broker in Forex industry. Since starting of my trading career, I have been trying to improve my skills so that I can make profits. I believe only experiences can bring success for me. So Learn from my every mistakes.

My broker OctaFX ensures my profits so I really lose so little but Earn huge profits. My trading balance is medium so I am always happy with my little profits. I live bread & butter on Forex. I know a safe broker can lead us to the final destination and fulfill my dream. So I am trading with OctaFX broke to get rich in Forex.

I think it is possible by get rich with Forex trade. because forex is a great money making business. many people doing forex business and earn lot of money. Just need learn it, follow market movement and analyses it. then you can get success.

Trading is so risky, my broker FBS provide me tha chance to using a minimum deposit with 1$ to learn and optimize our trading experience

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, not only you we all can be Rich in Forex. But there are few common rules and system to be rich here. Like, we traders have been technically skilled and experienced enough to make sure our winning in live trading. I have seen so many traders who lost their money because of their lack knowledge and experiences. with OctaFx broker I do regularly getting enough profits, though my profits amount is small, but I am happy with it.

Obviously you can get Rich by doing Forex trading. This is the only business platform where a person can make money as much as he / she wants. There is no restriction in this business. Therefore I do trade with OctaFX broker to make sure my winning all the time. I am so lucky to be a part of Forex trading and I am regularly making enough profits.

• 3 weeks later...

It is always open to become Rich by performing trading in Forex industry. But almost 90% traders can not get any profits here because they do not find a good strategy to make sure their winning. Therefore, I am Earning enough profits around the month and saving a huge balance regularly to become Rich and to fulfil my dream in Forex. Holy Grail Golden Eagle providing me trading signals and I am following them so properly to win in Forex. This strategy is really good enough to predict market movement.

• 5 weeks later...

Everyone can get rich with Forex trading, because there is no restriction here. Thus, a 'Profitable Forex Strategy' like Holy Grail Golden Eagle can bring success for a trader so Easily. This strategy is giving me Trading Signals so Accurately in any market conditions. I even got that, this strategy Ensures high Win Rate of up to 90% for me.