what should a new trader do first ?

ali200

Invest our time first before we invest our money in forex. Make sure we have educate ourselves with a lot of practice.
Forex is a high risk and high reward business. We can not only put our money in our trading account and it grow it self, but we need to trade with that. And forex trading not only buy or sell, but need much more than that. We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Learn and practice. if we do not have good knowledge and good skill, we can not trade well in forex and we also will not earn money in forex trading. I think before we trade in forex, we should use demo account first to learn and hone our trading skills, get the basics of trading. Then test our psychology using no deposit bonus, you also can use 15 EUR welcome bonus to start trading with real account and try trading conditions from this broker.

learn and practice is needed in the forex business. included in the minimum amount of investment. Minimum investment in the forex business depends on the financial ability of the traders themselves. I recommend to open an account gradually, starting from the no deposit account ( $5 ), micro account, then the standard and so on. so that losses can be minimized.

• 2 weeks later...
learn and practice is needed in the forex business. included in the minimum amount of investment. Minimum investment in the forex business depends on the financial ability of the traders themselves. I recommend to open an account gradually, starting from the no deposit account ( $5 ), micro account, then the standard and so on. so that losses can be minimized.

Yes, with minimum invest, we can trade with real account. Try to maximize leverage which have been provided by broker so can get maximal result. We also can use no deposit bonus such as 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets. We can get maximal result if we can maximize the best trading condition with the lowest spread

• 3 weeks later...

New trader must have a good knowledge about trading, current scenario, fundametal analysis to stat trade. if anyone not having suffecient knowledge then he cannot even think of profit.

Of course, we should have knowledge to be able to trade in forex. We can use various sources to learn forex trading, such as forex forums, social network, even there are video tutorials are provided by broker. Armada Markets also provide it to help beginner understand further more about forex trading.

Of course, we should have knowledge to be able to trade in forex. We can use various sources to learn forex trading, such as forex forums, social network, even there are video tutorials are provided by broker. Armada Markets also provide it to help beginner understand further more about forex trading.

interesting service provided by your broker. there are facilities that can help new traders. In instaforex also provided good facilities for beginners to learn trading. We can learn in a demo account. This account is suitable to learn the basics of trading. In addition we can also learn through training videos instaforex.

• 2 weeks later...

Along with fundamentals we need to have practice lot until we get confidence in ourselves that we are in right path and our strategies is good and beneficial to have gain.

I agree with you, we should have a lot of practice until we are really ready for real trading account. and we also have to be sure that the trading strategy we've been really good.

The are so many point that should be done by the newbie trader.
I'm a trader and have trade for many years with many brokers too, these are my opinion for all newbies:

1. Learn about forex in Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading
2. Registered in Payment Processor in WebMoney,PerfectMoney, or MoneyBookers. (for deposit & withdraw fund from broker)
3. Open Lite account or PAMM account Metatrader Account Types : MT4 and MT5 : LiteForex
4. If in Lite account, set the leverage 1:1000. It;s good for you.
5. Fill money on your account in Payment Processor
6. Let's deposit some fund to your account trading in broker (number 3)
7. You can start making money in Forex..

I suggest you to join in Liteforex, because I like and they never against us to make money there..
It's very stable broker and FAIR....

From having good practice we can also learn how to manage our money and risk and how one should trade with having patience and with discipline.

Right, we must be patient and discipline when trading. We must learn to discipline ourselves since we use demo account to learn forex trading. Maximize demo account as well as possible because what we have learn in demo account, will be useful when we use real account when trading.