high leverage lead to higher loss???

ali200

• 1 year later...

It depends on the discipline if we trade with good plans and method than higher leverage is only going to benefit us but if we don’t use the leverage well than it is going bring major losses and I feel great with full leverage and trading with OctaFX I exactly receive that. They offer high leverage up to 1.500 for all accounts and we could begin with even a low investment of just 5 USD, so that is just wonderful.

Personally I give much attention to the amount of the amount I risk, and i'm glad my brokers taking this matter seriously by offering maximum leverage at 1:500, while some retail brokers offer leverage ratio at extreme level, which very dangerous for our account. in this business but after losing some position that I was right about during analysis I realize the important of money management and ever since I only make use of 2% or 3% of my investment on any pair traded the good thing about money management is even give opportunity to make more money on the market.

Personally I give much attention to the amount of the amount I risk in this business but after losing some position that I was right about during analysis I realize the important of money management and ever since I only make use of 2% or 3% of my investment on any pair am trading, the good thing about money management is even give opportunity to make more money on the market.

• 2 months later...

According to my trading understanding, I have seen lots of times that nearly every one of the new Forex traders are ready to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage. As a consequence, they go down a great loss and from time to time lost almost their whole balance. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a small leverage, although I got a high leverage from my trading platform MXTrade. This trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. In fact it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage but, for avoiding risk I never use it at all. Because, by using high leverage my balance can go down a huge loss.

• 8 months later...

From my first day of trading, I am extremely dependable on high leverage for making profit instantly. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to 1:400 high leverage which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

• 2 months later...

To be honest, I don’t think so. Because, I already made my healthy trading balance from my poor initial capital only for using healthy trading leverage of TradingBanks broker. Till now I am using 1:400 trading leverage for my live account. Actually, I know the rules of Forex trading that’s way, I can use high trading leverage properly.

It depends on the discipline if we trade with good plans and method than higher leverage is only going to benefit us but if we don’t use the leverage well than it is going bring major losses and I feel great with full leverage and trading with OctaFX I exactly receive that. They offer high leverage up to 1.500 for all accounts and we could begin with even a low investment of just 5 USD, so that is just wonderful.

In my trading career, I have selected Trade12 trading broker because of having up to leverage 1:400 that is very supportive to make profit instantly.

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. I always like to trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having 1;400 leverage that is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

• 7 months later...

Lack of knowledge is mainly responsible for consent losses! By the way, I am not going to inspire new Forex traders to use high trading leverage if they don’t knowledge trading methods of Forex! By the way, for me high trading leverage was a bless, I opened my live account with 1:400 trading leverage facility of TradingBanks broker, but I did not rely on that high trading leverage!

This is all in mind, I don’t think there is anything like reality on this, if we have the ability then high or low leverage doesn’t matter at all, but if one doesn’t have ability then even lower leverage is going to be equally dangerous, so we got to have education since that’s the way we will be able to figure things out correctly. I get excellent support which comes from OctaFX broker using their low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also marvelous deposit bonus up to 50% and is use able too, it’s all great and really helps me out for me to do working with and allows me to be extremely comfortable with things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...