Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

ali200

Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
Now I am still stick to my trade now.
What about you, guys?

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 months later...

No I haven't thought it and I don't think so that I would ever thought this until I try lot and loose hope. Right now I'm trying to learning lot and also I'm making profit so for me I'm not in a mood of quieting forex.

yes, and as a trader, we should never give up if we wanna be successful trader in forex. If we gave up after a loss then we will never feel the success in trading. Almost all traders ever suffered losses, and many of them give up, but not a few who continue to develop the skills and find the best strategies to be able to earn profit and minimize risk, and then reaping the rewards of trading forex.

• 3 weeks later...

I ever thought it. But i never do it, my friend support me to keep my spirit up. Andi believe that as long as we want to learn and try, we can get maximal result in forex trading.

I appreciate your positive spirit as this brings you success. many newbie get frustrated soon and start thinking of leaving forex but one must keep positive thought and must try one more time before quieting.

I appreciate your positive spirit as this brings you success. many newbie get frustrated soon and start thinking of leaving forex but one must keep positive thought and must try one more time before quieting.

Thank you. I believe as long as we wanna try and effort, we will be able to get maximal result. Learn from experience, i also do it to make my trading skills be better. I also learn from Trader of The Month experience. Learning from other trader will improve our knowledge and we weill get valuable lesson.

• 3 months later...

Thank you. I believe as long as we wanna try and effort, we will be able to get maximal result. Learn from experience, i also do it to make my trading skills be better. I also learn from Trader of The Month experience. Learning from other trader will improve our knowledge and we weill get valuable lesson.

yes, we have to believe as long as we have the intention to be able to advance our trading then we can certainly do it. It all begins with intention. Evaluation is a great way to learn from mistakes. the evaluation we can know our trading mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes sometimes when i make losses in a strech i do feel like quiting forex, but i somehow overcome my losses and start trading again.

learn from mistakes will make you better by learning from mistakes because then you can get a lot of valuable lessons. for that we must always do an evaluation to determine the mistakes of our trading

yes sometimes when i make losses in a strech i do feel like quiting forex, but i somehow overcome my losses and start trading again.

learn from mistakes will make you better by learning from mistakes because then you can get a lot of valuable lessons. for that we must always do an evaluation to determine the mistakes of our trading

you are right but there are many instances when you continuosly fix wrong trades, even the most experienced traders make mistakes and making loss is a part of forex.

• 6 months later...

Just like in any business even in Forex there are many times where we feel bit down on energy or stress after a bad trade or losing so we are required to understand no business can be perfect so we must remain calm even in difficult situations and OctaFX has taught me to fight any situation with their wonderful demo contest where I regularly participate so that improves my knowledge so much and also provide me ideal platform to make profits with their prizes of 1000 USD and no matter what happens I learn to never give up!

• 4 weeks later...

Never, because, my trading life is much enjoyable since my first day of trading. Because, my main intension was learning. Though, I was opened my demo account in one of the most helpful trading platform for newbie’s. therefore, my learning process was much enjoyable and professional. I had leaned the basic rules of Forex by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of most dependable trading platform ‘GCI’. Even, their video tutorial helps me very much to learn advance level of trading. So, I never was frustrated. Even, I am very much addicted by Forex industry. That is way, in off days of market I make my weekly analysis. So, I feel Forex business is the best option for me to earn huge money. That’s means, no question to leave it.

• 1 year later...

Not at all, actually I don’t take this business emotionally! That’s way, I am able to control my personal emotions during critical moment of my live trading. On the other side, exclusive live trading offers of TradingBanks provide much wider range into my live account that also assists me to recover my losses. But, I never try to recover my losses instantly.

• 11 months later...

If you have made up your mind to succeed in forex trading at all cost, you will not be likely to think about giving up. There may sometimes be loss just as in every business. Instead of thinking about giving up, you can learn from your mistakes that led to the loss and improve.

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 2 months later...

I believe every trader must think of leaving forex trading at least once in his trading life. Sometimes the reason behind this can be frustration, losing too many money, hard to understand market, broker problem or keep up with the updating economic situations. I have felt it several times in my trading life. My last one was because of my previous broker. That broker took my deposit away showing no cause. After that I corrected my mistake and choose a reliable broker AAFX.

• 1 month later...

When I started trading in the CFD market, I felt that I was lost and that I would always remain a novice. I was totally unfamiliar with the trading aspects in this competitive market. I made several errors and consequently suffered losses. I even considered quitting before I stumbled upon FXB Trading.

• 5 months later...

Yes, several times. I am familiar with the fact that there will be numerous instances where I may face losses since forex is a global platform and it is very usual that it will be an exceedingly competitive market area. But sometimes when I invested actually a large amount of money and lost the whole money which forced blowing my accounts then I thought that I would give up. But for a second time, I tried to cling to my emotions and bounced back to the trading with full cautions all over again. Now I have started to enjoy trading.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...