I love forex very much

ali200

• 1 month later...

Yes, I love forex because forex trading can change my life. I also try to love what i'm doing. Because it can make us feel more enjoy when undergo. I love forex because there are also many benefits that i can get from forex trading, like high liquidity, 24 hours markets, and more. Even, i also love my broker which offer lowest spread ever i got in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is all kind of people available in Forex. Some people love it very much thanks to their success and luxurious life while there are other parts who are struggling and losing, therefore they hate it in their mind. I feel it is very bad if we associate our happiness or sadness to the results, it will leave our mind in state of confusion.

I am one of those who love and addicted to Forex thanks to OctaFX and their wonderful service. They have amazing 50% bonus on all investment, low spread of just 0.2 pips for most pairs, high leverage up to 1.500 and extreme low stop out level of just 15%, so it allow us to trade with great money management.

I love Forex is very much because now I can considered myself as a successful trader after passing a long time. Now I am changing my whole life by Forex. In my success there is a lot of contribute in my most reliable trading platform ‘GCI; that always helps to make profit. It is a trading platform where rick is limited to deposit fund. Therefore, it is possible to trade without having a risky mentality. This trusted ECN trading platform has zero commission and narrow spared that always helpful to traders specially those who are newcomer. This platform always supplies most powerful analyzing trade knowledge for making profit. In addition, it has been awarded for many times as a ‘Best Forex Broker’.

Commodity trading means trade with commodity. it can be gold or anything which is listed.

Trading using gold is really interesting, even though its spread is huge. getting 20pips is really easy there...

I can do these in Liteforex broker. the best brokerage for making money online.

trading in gold is very beneficial because then we can get a lot of profit, but keep in mind that trading in gold has a lot of risks that we need to have skills and psychology good

• 1 month later...

There is always going to be huge attraction in Forex, as it is such a quality business so whoever gets even little success early will surely be in love here. Also, the love gets created when we are making consistent profits and in this process support of a reliable broker is very crucial. I am getting full back up from my broker OctaFX, it is one of the widely popular brokerage company in the world and also offer us up to 50% bonus, so it is a massively helpful thing.

Yes dear. I love Forex very much because I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex. This is a business platform that taught me many crucial human natures which is very important for getting success at any work. I was not capable to control emotions at any work but this platform taught me how to control emotions with patience. So I love Forex very much.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember in the ending of my graduation that my parents told me no matter what people say just do things that I want to do or you like doing and then I told them that I love doing Forex trading, I was afraid in start to tell them this but I had no was getting frustrated with hiding it from them and when they told me that I instantly said that I love Forex trading.

They were happy and allowed me to do this and then my aim was to do a proper training course from a highly rated academy. I then found out that YesFX is one of the leading proprietary firm company, I got very happy and I straight away when to visit their web site and there I found it so interesting that I joined the Remote FX Traders program straight away.

There I was encourage to work on my own idea and strategies as they always had believe in me and the talent I had, they had great sessions, webinars to guide and teach juniors like me which made me understand market so well and I was able to participate in healthy discussion and rebate regularly which made me a successful trader and I love Forex even more now.

yes. me too. i love forex market. i', building affiliate in a broker. they pay commission for me. i think this is great way for earn money. and we can has fund for trade or investment. when you trade with forex market. you will get more friend in this market. you will be get more experience from them. i like it

• 3 weeks later...

Business is always done with hardcore rules and ways and there is no love lost here so we not never be loving or hating any business including Forex because of the results that we are getting as it is something that seriously makes no sense at all and only shows lack of maturity that many people are.

Forex requires level headed people to do well and I am lucky that my broker OctaFX is sensible and thanks to their fabulous trading conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 for micro account as well and their great smooth platform where all our trading orders are executed instantly and we never have to worry about delay.