Remove emotion for being successful trader

ali200

I think emotion is the main cause of the loss in the Forex market.If you can not control it then you can not make good profit from here.So i think it is very necessary to control your emotion for making good profit.I loss many time for my emotion so i say to control your emotion and make profit and being successful trader.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We must control our emotion when trading because if we cant control it, we will not success in forex. We need to be discipline when trading. Many traders failed in forex trading because they cant control themselves. They cant be discipline when trading. We must learn from their experience. We also can learn from the winner Trader of The Month in Armada Markets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Yeah, most of the traders start their trading with higher determination but in the middle point they lose it automatically! To be honest, it’s not easy to maintain same determination, only high skilled Forex traders can do so. But in my live trading, daily market review of TradingBanks helps me to avoid confusing entry points of Forex market.

Yeah, most of the traders start their trading with higher determination but in the middle point they lose it automatically! To be honest, it’s not easy to maintain same determination, only high skilled Forex traders can do so. But in my live trading, daily market review of TradingBanks helps me to avoid confusing entry points of Forex market.

yes, it's not easy, especially if we are not able to control myself well then can trade with emotion and greed. It is a bad thing for our trading, we can experience many losses due to difficult market in predictions well.

Learning to be consistent in applying the trading systems sometimes have difficulties mainly because of their emotions, ego and greed inside trader. For this we need the shield and can then manage emotions so that we can trade with good psychology. I've also learned to consistently use the ECN account in ViproMarket. I'm sure if we persevere can obtain satisfactory results

To ensure our success in Forex we should have good control over emotions. Its not emotional trading but logical trading that makes a trader successful in Forex. Emotions pulls a trader down and impairs his skills and knowledge. Thus we should have good emotional control to excel in Forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

always trade with small lots and good technical skills to make consistent profit in the market. Trade without emotions to become a successful trader. Mostly experienced traders say that we should control our emotions during the trade.

forex signal sign up this xm account,teach you earn 300% month skype fuk tat chui
http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?cid=79744&ctgid=17&atype=1&brandid=3

On 7/15/2016 at 5:26 PM, ahmadvipro said:

trader must practice with a good condition and be dicipline for any condition in market Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

yes, a lot of practice in forex trading is important because with practice it will allow us to improve trading results. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks so we had a lot of practice to minimize risk well especially emotion

• 3 weeks later...

If we try to do this then we are not getting any benefits because completely removing emotions is next to impossible, if we really wish to be successful then we got to learn to control emotions instead of trying to remove which is impossible. I find working with good plans and method as the best way towards achieving success and targets. I always work with good plans which helps me a lot in every way while with help of my broker OctaFX, I get extra push with their tidy spreads, high leverages, stop out level been just 15% while there is also zero balance protection and much more, it’s the reason why I really love to work with them and it helps me succeed.

The currency prices follow certain rules in the forex market. When a trader knows these rules and applies them prudently without emotion, the chances of profitable forex trading is greatly increased. It is important for a trader to control emotion that prevents calm reasonable trading in order to achieve success. 

No, I don’t think you can remove emotions like that, it has to be controlled, if we wish to be successful then we need to learn to control emotions not remove them because in a way that’s impossible. I am lucky enough to work with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding set of conditions with small spreads from 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, stop out level been 15%, instant execution of all trading orders plus much more, it’s all very cool and something which really helps up with working nicely and brings a lot of rewards, it’s what has helped me big time and has allowed me to perform well and I am able to succeed without any major difficulty at all.

• 4 weeks later...