Forex is very interesting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forex is very interesting. We can get experience and also money here. To get money here, We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading. Make sure you have educate yourself with a lot of practice.

So, it's very interesting forex. Many things we have learned here. we must learn how to manage yourself, discipline, control our psychology, and management of good money. Everything must be studied as well. And in this business, we can find a challenge. This is what makes Forex very attractive.

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy forex as a learner and a trader as well. by forex my knowledge regarding world economy have also enhanced so i like forex as this helps to be in touch with rest of the world and earn good profit.

So do i, i'm learner too because we must keep learning as long as we trade in forex, especially our experience. It will help us to be better trader. And if we improve our trading skills, we will get better result from time to time. I also try to take part to be Trader of The Month in Armada Markets to hone our trading skill.

Edited by uncle gober

Remember not to be carried away by the potential benefits of forex trading. Master the art of the game first before throwing in your hard-earned cash in the business.

yes, before you start trading forex then we should have a many of knowledge and skills in trading. As this will help us to minimize the risk. In the demo accounts, we can learn and practice trading. Here we can understand the basics of trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is very exciting. We can get an unlimited profit in forex. but the risk is also directly proportional to the forex profits. In order for us to benefit from forex, we must understand money management and good risk management.

Yes ofcourse money management is very important as in forex risk is very high and because of this we need to have good money management so that we can minimize risk of loss up to certain extent.

• 2 years later...

Yes, there have lots of opportunities of money making! But, it’s not easy to be a consistent performer here. Even, I lost my trading balance in every time when I tried for manual trading. That’s way, now I am using this market as an investor! I get reliable monthly revenue from TradingBanks since I am using their copy trading service from last August.

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2013 at 6:54 PM, Gaban said:

right, if we do not have a good risk management, then we will not succeed in this business. With good risk management, we can set how many lots would we trade.

Money management is important in order to become better trading and making a profit. in order to get a good concept of money management, traders need to train with the contest demo accounts as at TICKMILL.

20 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Money management is important in order to become better trading and making a profit. in order to get a good concept of money management, traders need to train with the contest demo accounts as at TICKMILL.

yes, the key to the success of our trading is to have good money management. Trading to have good money management will make us survive in forex. for that, we need to always practice good money management in a demo account so that when trading on a real account we will also have a good money management

• 5 months later...

Are you sure, “Forex business is one kind of game?” But I don’t think so! I believe, Forex trading business is the most standard online business! In addition, a Forex trader gets so many opportunities here for money making! This is why, Forex trading business is the number one online business! It’s very helpful for new investors also! Suppose, I get all of standard live trading facilities into my chart of TradingBanks, but my trading capital was only 150$.

Interesting it may be, but profitable is what it is! I love it to do with that while for me, it’s not about trading but about been the leader of the pack and that’s entirely to do with TechForBrokers which is all through their fascinating service. They have helped me race forward towards my dream of operating Brokerage company, it’s all easily done here from web developing to setting our Hundreds of Products or setting up Traders Area for clients, it’s all here!

Forex is always been interesting only, but it’s just about our skill level, if we are skillful then we can always gain plenty from Forex and it will look far more interesting in that scenario, but if we are not skillful then we will have obvious trouble. Fortunately, I am working with OctaFX broker where I get excellent help and support which comes through the solid conditions present here. I operate on their ECN account which really makes it so much more exciting with having tiny spreads starting at 0.1 pips, quick execution of all trading orders plus there is advance technology with cTrader platform, it’s just perfect and one can easily generate good profits consistently without much trouble at all.

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is really a very interesting business. What makes it all the more interesting is the fact that you can engage in it from anywhere in the world where you have computer with internet access. Besides, there is no limit to the amount of money you can possibly make from forex.

Forex is interesting because there are bucket of money to be made here, but the risk factor is also pretty high that needs proper covering to be on right side. I have seen people suffer big time under wrong brokers like Instaforex and just recently we saw the fiasco with FXCM, it is all necessary to avoid in order generating profits!

• 3 weeks later...

Though there are certain risks associated with forex trading,  just as  you have in every other business, the advantages of forex trading far outweigh the risks. This is one of the very few business where you can start with a negligible amount of money and make fantastic profits within a very short time as long as you know what you are doing.