What is your aim after having a good profit in forex trading?

• 2 years later...

I am currently doing Binary Option trading and here I am yet to get complete success which is possible thanks to the finest brokerage company FMbinary.com, it is really superb broker to work with due to having fabulous conditions with 2-5% payout guaranteed while there is also daily market updates facility available here which is what really helps me work easily and also this is completely free, so that helps me make profits without much difficulty or trouble at all.

• 5 months later...

In a word, I need a consistent financial security. That’s way, I don’t use my all profits for my daily activities. Even, I like to withdraw my profits around the month although I get instant transaction facility from TradingBanks broker. Besides, I add my 50% profit with my trading capital thus I can more trading equity for my next trades.

• 1 year later...

Making huge profits from forex trading should not affect your emotion, if it does you may be tempted into emotional trading which will be counter productive.  You need to carry on with your forex  trading according to your trading strategy and plan in a professional manner, in order to succeed in the business.