Which strategy become perfect for earn good profit

I always try to find-out a perfect strategy which give me good profit. And for that i share my though with all other trader. But i think only a professional trader know which strategy make us profitable consistently. In my trading life i follow many startegy for make profit but after sometime every strategy become worst. Can anyone give me a good strategy which help me and other traders make some profit in EUR/USD pair?

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stop looking for the perfect strategy to generate profit in forex because there is no perfect strategy, forex market movements can not be analyzed accurately. Better to use a strategy that we understand it right, because if we use a strategy that we truly understand, we will be able to adjust our strategies with the existing market movements. In this way, although trading with small capital, when the time comes we will be able to increase trading capital that we have.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every trader uses different kind of trading strategies. Therefore, I am using the Top Selling and Most Effective Forex Holy Grail Strategy. It did not harsh me to implement on my trading chart and since I bought this, I have been Earning enough profits regularly. This simply strategy provides 'Most Accurate Trading Signals' with 100% accuracy and I am making enough Money following its Signal. I recovered all my previous losses and now Saving for future.

• 2 weeks later...

To Earn profits in Forex business, the best way is to have an effective trading strategy that will bring success for you. Therefore I do regularly use 'Holy Grail Golden Eagle Strategy' that is the worlds most popular and best Selling Strategy.

It is simple and easy to implement but having a Strategy like this, now I can trade with up to 90% accuracy. This indicator provides Trading Signals accurately and helps me to enter on trading. Best Forex Trading Strategy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

use only system suit your needs. but before you start polishing your trading plan, make sure put a proper reasonable target prafit, it's essential before you define your trading style.

some traders put too large profit target, which ended doing overtrade activity with no proper risk management. and finally got this account collapse in no time. fx trading is not your private printing machine, carved that in mind before you start.

• 4 months later...

In this market place, traders predict their trading strategy according to their trading experience. Of late, I have joined this trading stage. So, as a newcomer I have to depend on price action strategy that is the main source to earn profit in my trading career. Actually, it is very important to find an accurate candlestick to make profit by applying this policy. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where I am getting proper candlestick which is very helpful to calculate the real movement of market. so, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time by using this trading strategy.

• 8 months later...

Profitable strategy means that strategy provides profit dependability. We the traders select our trading strategy according to our trading experience. in my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using price action strategy that is considered as a most usable trading policy in this market place. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have selected Mxtrade trading broker due to exact candlestick.

• 2 months later...

In my trading career, I am very much dependable on price action trading strategy which is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. and, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am getting accurate candlestick which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly.

• 1 year later...

Finding the forex trading strategy that is suitable for earning good profit for any trader is the responsibility of that trader, as a good strategy for a trader may not necessarily  be a good one to another trader due to the individual differences of various traders. You need to practice different strategies on a demo account , and choose the one that is best for you.