Every trading is not means profite

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

I agree... We can not always make a profit every day, therefore we have to make a rational targets, the most important thing is not how much profit or loss earned today, but the accumulation of greater profits than losses.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

To be a successful trader, it is necessary to understand the value of losses, as without that we are not going to be make profits either. No matter what happens we should always look to learn from a trader, as it is not only the money that is positive in a trade, but also to be able to learn and get a good lesson is another vital part.

Therefore I prefer to trade only with OctaFX, as they provide me with their expert analysis and up to date news. It is great due to the amazing results up to 85-90% it provides, as not only we are able to follow it consistently, but there is also so much to learn from, as just looking at their analysis is a great way to be able to create it our self in future.

For non-predictable event, we can use our strategy to get profit from.

Only use trick and strategy that able to gain maximum.

• 3 weeks later...

Lose is a part of business. But, now I can easily recover my small losses by my big profit. Because, I have my own successful trading strategy that helps me continuously. On the other hand, I am using one of the most reliable trading platform that always ensures my capital securities thus, I am getting highly protected trading environment.

Even, expert Forex traders can’t avoid loss at all. However, the main point is, they can recover their small losses very comfortably. On the other hand, the greedy Forex traders can’t recover it for their over trading. Though, I am getting best market analysis from my trading platform. So, easily I can recover my losses. Thus, I become a consistent profitable Forex trader.

• 2 weeks later...

I am no expert, but believe me experts never think of recovering the losses instead they believe in continue with their normal trading. If we shift our focus on mainly how to avoid losses or how to recover the previous losses, it’s just too stressful and unlikely to lead anywhere, but if we believe every trade is separate we will make profits, it automatically recovers the loss.

I always feel happy regardless of the outcome of my trade and it is because I use rebate service by OctaFX, it allow me to gain 15 USD profits every time I complete 1 lot size. It is ideal service for newbies, as it’s not possible to survive with trading profits only in Forex.

The success of a Forex trader directly depend on his or her trading skilled, experience, knowledge and determination. On the other hand, a good trading broker is another important point for a trader to be a regular profitable Forex trader. by the way, after joining in Forex, I try many brokers to find a suitable trading condition match my trading system, it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure best trading facilities like, narrowest trading spreads, no quotes, almost no slippage, low mark up fees even for commision base broker.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a Forex trader, you can’t ignore small losses. Because, loss is a part of business. But, I never mean, I like to lose my money. But, I always try to overcome my small losses from my big profits. Actually, now I am very sincere to open my new trade. Because, before open a trade I carefully locate the market current position according to the trend line. On the other hand, I am very sincere about currency correlation. Therefore, it’s easy for me to earn consistent big money From Forex market. Actually, I get latest market analysis within very quick time from ‘GCI’ trading platform. So, maximum time I earn regular money without facing any stop loss.

If you are a Forex trader, you can’t ignore small losses. Because, loss is a part of business. But, I never mean, I like to lose my money. But, I always try to overcome my small losses from my big profits. Actually, now I am very sincere to open my new trade. Because, before open a trade I carefully locate the market current position according to the trend line. On the other hand, I am very sincere about currency correlation. Therefore, it’s easy for me to earn consistent big money From Forex market. Actually, I get latest market analysis within very quick time from ‘GCI’ trading platform. So, maximum time I earn regular money without facing any stop loss.

Loss is a part of forex and one should accept this fact and be more confident and learn from such mistakes. Its very important to not to repeat such mistakes you should regularly learn from them.

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is. Actually, we can be a good trade by passing a long time, but pragmatically, we do not can make all time for each trade. Because, there is nobody who can calculate the accurate faction of this market place with surely. By the way, now I am capable to make profit consistency with support of MXTrade. This trading platform always provides accurate trading services for making profit.