Afraid you lose money in trading || FBS provides solution

Once a trader defeat in trading, the trader how to react?
1. stress
2. seek other funds to deposit
3. sell goods
4. and other
Now, FBS provides a solution to the trader by providing insurance on the funds deposited in the FBS.
How??
FBS insurance system which was developed similar to other systems, the trader can choose how much value the fund will be insured. Claims can be met if the trader meets a number of trading lots in accordance with the amount of the insured funds.
EXAMPLE:

Your deposit is 100 USD.
You insure 100% of your deposit (100 USD)
FBS pays you back your insured 100 USD when an insured event occurs and youรขโ‚ฌโ„ขve been traded 12 lots

Curious ... follow this link ....... http://www.fbs.com/insurance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not afraid of losing money in forex trading, because it is a risk that we must bear. How does the insurance work? Are you also insure your funds? i just try to discipline with money management which i have to minimize the risk when trading with InstaForex.

Lose money in forex is a trading risk, if we do not want to lose our money, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading, discipline, and we also need to hone our trading ability. Evaluate trading, althoght we don't insure our money, but if we are disciplined when trading, I'm sure we can minimize trading risks and get maximal result.

Lose money in forex is a trading risk, if we do not want to lose our money, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading, discipline, and we also need to hone our trading ability. Evaluate trading, althoght we don't insure our money, but if we are disciplined when trading, I'm sure we can minimize trading risks and get maximal result.

By doing an evaluation, we can find our trading mistakes and from the mistakes we can learn to better trading. That's why evaluating trading can improve our trading skills.

By doing an evaluation, we can find our trading mistakes and from the mistakes we can learn to better trading. That's why evaluating trading can improve our trading skills.

I think so, with the evaluation of trading will make traders more comfortable in implementing the existing trade even insurance provided. insurance is used when things happen that are not desirable

I think so, with the evaluation of trading will make traders more comfortable in implementing the existing trade even insurance provided. insurance is used when things happen that are not desirable

Evaluating trading is very important because we will gain valuable lessons to make us become a better trader again if we want to apply what we've evaluation and we fix well.

Evaluating trading is very important because we will gain valuable lessons to make us become a better trader again if we want to apply what we've evaluation and we fix well.

I think so, a good evaluation as well as the insurance backup will add comfort traders in forex

• 1 month later...

We can use our weekend time to make evaluation, i'm sure we can feel our trading will be better if we wanna make evaluation regularly and try make our trading be better after make evaluation

evaluation of how the trader is required. either daily or weekly. I guess lucky traders are traders who do not make the same mistake over and over. for it, http://fbs.com provide insurance quotes to traders.

We can use our weekend time to make evaluation, i'm sure we can feel our trading will be better if we wanna make evaluation regularly and try make our trading be better after make evaluation

evaluation of how the trader is required. either daily or weekly. I guess lucky traders are traders who do not make the same mistake over and over. for it, http://fbs.com provide insurance quotes to traders.

It is very important in forex trading and has important role to make us success in forex. If we want to make evaluation regularly, we can get lesson to make our trading be better. And do not hesitate to test our trading skills, in Armada Markets, i try to be Trader of The Month

• 1 month later...

discipline is needed by a trader. but each time, a trader can make a wrong analysis so as to make the risk. therefore, insurance is highly beneficial to traders

Discipline is crucial in forex trading. Without high discipline difficult trading us to succeed. Due to market changes occurring continuously, then the risks that occur in the forex is huge. With discipline, we can minimize the risk.

discipline is needed by a trader. but each time, a trader can make a wrong analysis so as to make the risk. therefore, insurance is highly beneficial to traders

Yes and discipline is key to success in forex trading. If we still making wrong analysis, we should take time to make evaluation so we can know what our mistakes. Without insurance program, traders must be able to minimize the risk, try to take advantages what have been provided by broker to maximize our result. I try to maximize low spread from Armada Markets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is very important in forex trading and has important role to make us success in forex. If we want to make evaluation regularly, we can get lesson to make our trading be better. And do not hesitate to test our trading skills, in Armada Markets, i try to be Trader of The Month

the evaluation, then we can learn from mistakes so that we can achieve trading success. We need to evaluate on a regular basis. That way, we know the advantages and disadvantages of our trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Itรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs really complicated job for retail traders, because they havenรขโ‚ฌโ„ขt enough space in their live account! As a result, naturally they face lots of mental pressure during their live trading sessions! But interestingly, I have already increased my trading equity by using 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks broker in my live chart! So, now I donรขโ‚ฌโ„ขt care my small losses!