$300 for start? Free? Do you believe it?

How are you doing?

Need your professional advise. There news that Uinvest, I think it's called Ufund or smth, gives $300 for free to start trading shares at Smart Exchange. It's very attractive, do you think? What do you think about UFund, its pros and cons? I will appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Does anyone trade with them? What is your opinion?

Need your advise!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanx for advice!) The only condition is that I can't withdraw it. So, $300 they give should be used for trading only. I think, it's rather fair. Don't you know other platforms that give similar bonuses for newcomers?

Terms and conditions are complicated indeed be one reason for a trader reluctant to use the no deposit bonus, but I think it would not hurt us to use no deposit bonus, especially if we are still looking for the right broker for trading, we can determine the reliability of a broker with no deposit Here you are. Anybody want to try Armada Markets? Can take advantage of 15 EUR welcome bonus.

Thanx for advice!) The only condition is that I can't withdraw it. So, $300 they give should be used for trading only. I think, it's rather fair. Don't you know other platforms that give similar bonuses for newcomers?

Are the profit can't be withdrawn? If it's right, i think this bonus will be a useless bonus.

By the way, have you try to trade using the posting bonus sir? I ever tried trading use it in InstaForex, and until now i still use this broker.

• 2 years later...

Right now, I am doing my live trading with TradingBanks. Although, my trading balance is only 150$ but I have 300$ trading equity in my live account due to their 100% deposit bonus facility. By the way, now I am working to make it around four digits I mean 1,000+ and definitely for professional traders money is not any big issue.

There is always a catch on such offers, so if we’re really thinking this is going to be free then we are silly. I believe we should never seek for freebies, we should prefer to work with stuff that’s through proper way. I trade with OctaFX broker, I don’t worry about freebies, I always look for quality and that’s exactly what I get here, it’s also easier to do with their 50% bonus which is given on deposit and is use able.

• 10 months later...

Most forex traders that were  former share traders are of the opinion that trading forex is more lucrative than trading shares. ForexMart also offers No Deposit Bonus of up to $300 to its clients, which can be used fo live forex trading and even withdrawn.  This happens to b one of the very best you can get   from any broker.