I want to learn forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

You can learn about forex trading from any source, like forex forum or forex website but to be able generate profit from forex you need more than knowledge about forex, you need to exeperience in forex, you can use demo account to your first trade. Demo accounts are very good for the introduction of trading, both systems; trading discipline or money management. But a trader must know that a demo account is very different from a live account (will be better to informed the advantage and disadvantage before suggesting the use of a demo account for new traders), after the introduction, use the real account will become the best advice to better train the ability to trade, you should use a micro account first before using more money before we actually were able to manage risk with a micro account.

i want to learn forex trading, so this will help me to earn some amount of money. can you pls help me out.

You can learn it follow many way.Forex-metal orgainze a education board for begginer . If you try it on forex-metal then you can learn many importand things about forex trading. This broker organize this broker step by step what you need. Then if you can start practice with demo account the hopefully I can say that you can earn money on forex.

Edited by shere0901