Do not trade when the feeling is not good

As traders we must think positively, because it will affect our trading results, with positive thinking we would be able to always focus on our trading, and make the right analysis and decisions in every trade. So if your feeling is not good better to not trading for a while, trade with fun will give us a better result.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Emotional control is often overlooked by traders, meanwhile these factors brings significant aspect in trading conditions, with no emotional control our trading often lead to losses. Until now I am still trying to always be able to control my emotions, and because of my ability to control my emotions when trading is still lacking, I utilize stop out insurance to provide additional protection on my trading account in galleass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To control our emotions in trading is very important as by this we can able to focus well and trade well. emotions bound us in tension and fear of loosing and therefore we are not able to trade properly.

indeed, fear loss of money deposited become very common thing to happen to a trader.
therefore, www.fbs.com provide insurance facilities for traders with a 100% money back guarantee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Concentration is very important issue for our trading; you may not be able to pick the best trade when you are not well mentally! So, it’s better to leave few sessions. I completely avoid when I am not ready to trade with my full of concentration!  Actually, I have good live trading environment from TradingBanks permanently, so end of the day I get my daily target comfortably.

• 2 weeks later...

In forex trading then we should be able to find the right moment to open positions, because with so it will allow us to trade with the maximum so we have a lot of experience to be able to find the right moment for the open positions that will benefit us all. to add to the experience, we can participate in the contest demo in TICKMILL

We should not look at how easy or difficult we are earning money because once or twice it can be done by fluke so to be able to do consistently is the key and that is certainly not easy and that’s what makes Forex so challenging that anyone can be top in minutes with fluke but to maintain it for longer period shows the true picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Although, it’s important that we keep everything aside when doing real business, it’s not possible to be successful with putting everything in place while trading, we got to keep real and business life separate, it’s why it shouldn’t matter at all whether we are happy or sad, we should always work according to plan, but given we are talking about newbies, it’s something better to be calm and relaxed while trading which means we should definitely avoid trading with mind been divided, I trade with OctaFX broker where everything is easier to spot for me which is to do with wonderful conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, it’s all cool.

• 1 month later...

This is the biggest luxury when we talk about business like Forex; it’s something we can pick when to work on, it’s the reason why it’s sensible not to be trading if we are ill or if we are not comfortable mentally. I always trade when I am relaxed and have good atmosphere around since that’s something how I am able to get positive results. I get serious support from OctaFX broker with their world class features and facilities that include having low spreads, high leverages and plenty of such bonuses, so it all works in my favor in greatest think able way and allows me to be working with calm and relaxed mind while I can easily locate market through mobile platform available here.

• 2 weeks later...