Is forex business legal all over the world?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me it is not important whether the broker is legal or not. the most important thing for me is the withdrawal process smooth and instant. So that we too would feel comfortable trading. Why brokers are legal but not smooth withdrawal. The loss is our own. Like I already feel comfortable trading in instaforex, regardless of the legality of a broker.

• 8 months later...

There are plenty of countries where forex is not allowed at all, some countries do allow it partially by allowing to trade under strict regulations.

Yeah, not all country allowing foreign broker operated. But all trader in the world can trade in any broker with manipulating proxy.

For all trader must be aware, our account must get rebate in order to minimize loses. Only PrimeRebate that giving rebate more huge and incrased until 95%.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes Forex is a legal business is almost 99% countries but still there are certain countries like India, Japan and few others who have restricted people from trading while in India they allow only if it is traded with their currency. While in Japan they have put on restriction recently while bank are allowed to trade.

I trade regularly as it is completely legit in my country plus with a broker like OctaFX which is also regulated and highly reputed with several awards like Best Broker Central Asia Best Broker Central & Eastern Europe, Best ECN brokerage and plenty of others which just shows how consistent they have been in their work and also have always put their customer as their first priority.

• 4 months later...

Actually, it is considered as a legal business for all kinds of religion people. But, practically, as a Muslim you must fall a great victim because, maximum trading brokers are not willing to provide facilities for Muslims. But, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting all trading conveniences as like a general trader. Here, I opened my live account devoid of any limitations. By the way, at any times I am able to withdraw my own money. In addition, this trading platform has no extra commissions , as a result , I get all profit that I could. So, my trading life is very flexible in this trading stage.

it isn't legal over the world. in my country it is illegal. but i can join in this market with computer and internet. i think we can join with it anywhere. this is bigest market financial. you can see trade has everywhere. i join in some broker as liteforex, mayzus, fxpro, marketiva...

i choose the best broker for me.. you can do that

• 1 year later...

There have only few countries who are not allowing this business, but almost around the world it’s legal and most popular business. Basically, the facilities and features of Forex business are too different and attractive. So, I have already decided to go with Forex for lifetime. Besides, I got double trading equity on my 1st deposit from TradingBanks broker. So, Forex business is the most suitable profession for me.

• 1 year later...

Forex trading is a legitimate business worldwide, and it is legal in most places in the world. However, there may be some localities where certain law may likely suppress the forex industry. In such situation, the trader can always relocate to another place or country.