Is Forex largest business?

yeah, i think so. With an estimated $4 trillion in currencies traded daily. Forex provides income to millions of traders and large banks worldwide. It is the mechanism by which currencies are valued relative to one another, and exchanged. An individual or institution buys one currency and sells another in a simultaneous transaction. Currency trading always occurs in pairs where one currency is sold for another. The value of a currency is a reflection of the condition of that country's economy with respect to other major economies. A trader can earn money by either buying or selling the currency.

That's right, forex is a big business in the world, because almost all aspects of life affect the forex world, whether economic, social, cultural and political. It can be said that the forex opportunities are also quite large.

And that is why, more and more traders on forex. Forex trading became popular among binis the community, but also there are those who think forex is like gambling. I think people still equate this forex like a gambling because of their lack of knowledge and because they do not want to learn the business more details as to what. They only get to see how easy it is to make a profit, just click "buy" and "sell". Though not as easy as that. We need knowledge and skills to be able to get profit.

And that is why, more and more traders on forex. Forex trading became popular among binis the community, but also there are those who think forex is like gambling. I think people still equate this forex like a gambling because of their lack of knowledge and because they do not want to learn the business more details as to what. They only get to see how easy it is to make a profit, just click "buy" and "sell". Though not as easy as that. We need knowledge and skills to be able to get profit.

I think forex is not one of the gambling business, because in forex we not only speculative but we are required to be able to analyze the market and the market movement chart, traders who rely only speculative will never succeed in this business. We need more experience and knowledge in forex to get a better result. So, it's not game as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I think forex is not one of the gambling business, because in forex we not only speculative but we are required to be able to analyze the market and the market movement chart, traders who rely only speculative will never succeed in this business. We need more experience and knowledge in forex to get a better result. So, it's not game as well.

Yeah, but we could have been like gambling if we are trading in forex trade without any knowledge and just rely on luck only, just click buy and sell without doing analysis. We should be able to understand knowledge well to be able to trading well too and get profit consistently.

• 2 years later...

Forex is definitely the largest business in the world, but it is Binary Option that’s very much connected to this, I am doing that only with FMbinary.com broker, it’s a really solid company with having fabulous schemes like deposit bonus which is up to 100%, so that really helps me working well and allows me to be successful easily which is why I love it so much and always believe that everyone should put it top priority to work with right company.

• 4 months later...

Yes, it is! In addition, it’s developing gradually so, I hope in near future Forex trading business will be more popular. The facilities and features and the business policies of Forex market are too different. As a result, which traders have only good knowledge they can earn big money as like me. I started with low capital but now earning healthy profits, I get best live trading setting from Trade12.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but we could have been like gambling if we are trading in forex trade without any knowledge and just rely on luck only, just click buy and sell without doing analysis. We should be able to understand knowledge well to be able to trading well too and get profit consistently.

I agree that the trading do not like gambling, I am now trying to avoid gambling in trading with trying to implement with better money management. We should Money management focuses on the amount of capital that will be risk on a specific trade. This concept may be broken down into the expected gain or loss as it relates to return on a trade, along with the potential bet size for each trade.

Yeah, it is! In addition, I am sure in near future Forex trading business will be more well-liked. I have joined here on two years ago and right now I am getting from here a standard financial security. On the other hand, I am really enjoying instant transaction service of TradingBanks broker, there is no commission also.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is one of the largest business you can find. There are plenty of trader and brokers who are doing Forex in commonly. And there are tons of money are transferring here and there. And still millions of people are joining to Forex in-order to earn some good money. Forex is a good profession, it really need to be trained to earn money .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is indeed the largest business in the world and that’s not just online, but it’s same even offline, It’s the big reason why it’s so popular and loved by all. I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to do the hard yard, it’s best way we will be able to perform well and achieve good profits regularly. I find it ever easy with OctaFX broker since they have excellent features and facilities with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also incredibly smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s all picture perfect and really helps us with working and allows us to perform at best of all our ability.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is indeed a very big business and here one can make huge returns, but in order to do so, I believe it’s absolutely vital that we trade through proper plans and methods, it’s next to impossible to do this without education or experience, so our first priority needs to be that only, it’s only after that we can actually enjoy the benefit of this lovely business. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I get excellent support especially through steady spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able plus much more, so all this is extremely beneficial for us and allows one to be very comfortable.

Forex is the largest business in the world, but we got to work out with proper method/strategy, as that’s the best way we will be able to achieve positive results in this mighty business, it’s never going to be easy at all with anything here, but if we are hardworking enough then everything is going to be possible, so we just need to be determined and dedicated with things which is going to work well for us. I am lucky enough to be with OctaFX broker since they are extremely cool with lots of love able features whether it’s to do with low spreads, high leverages, bonuses or such facilities which make me work very nicely and brings a lot of rewards to me.

No doubt on this issue! But that doesn’t mean, Forex trading business is very easy way of money making! Actually, there have only 10% (even less) consistent performers! By the way, I do my live trading only based on my fundamental knowledge! In addition, to use important news events of Forex I like to rely on economic calendar of MTI Markets broker, this one is very quick and informative!