What to do ?

Hey everyone - I have been writing here for some time now - and I have noticed that noone ever asks me anything or suggests anything when I ask them. I honestly need help - my broker company has the policy of not saying what to trade on - I respect that - of course they should not - that would be blasphemy to their profession - but you can tell me - leaving it to me to make the decision whether I want or not to follow the advise - but people do please help. The markets open in a couple of hours and I have no idea what to do - I have profitted but I have lost too. Whatever I do - I seem to have a 50/50 chance as what to do. Can someone please explain. Thank you very much all in advance.

You need to have a good work somewhere in the physical and also trade Forex at the same time. This is because if you stick to only Forex and lose your capital, what will you do. Steal or armed robbery.??It is better to have something to fall back to when you fail in Forex or start again with forex-metal because you can get help from here with better communication in loss and profit condition.