Where do you get the fund to trade forex?

You must deposit some dollar like 100 or 200 for starting forex. You have collect that money from your own work. Instaforex is good broker but I think Forex-metal is better. You can trade there without any hesitation.

Whatever the broker, the broker is most important is not a scam broker. And i think if broker offers no deposit bonus, why not we use it to trade?

Anyone here interesting with no deposit bonus?

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check armada markets,this broker offering welcome account 15EUR. Besides that , this broker have a refer friends offer. You will get 15usd and your friends too for each offering friend to join with this broker.

But if you serious in forex trading, you better making some deposit.

Anyone here interesting with no deposit bonus?

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check armada markets,this broker offering welcome account 15EUR. Besides that , this broker have a refer friends offer. You will get 15usd and your friends too for each offering friend to join with this broker.

But if you serious in forex trading, you better making some deposit.

No deposit bonus is useful for trader who don't have enough money to start trading in forex. May be, a posting bonus from instaforex is also useful for us.

Even though the market can sometimes make a much bigger move than you anticipate, being realistic means that you cannot expect to invest $250 in your trading account and expect to make $1,000 each trade. Short-term time frames provide less profit opportunities than longer term, but the risk with longer-term time frames is higher.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 months later...

Today many brokers hold a contest, we can get a trading fund of the prize. But anyway, using our own money to trading will give satisfaction, because we will be trained in the psychology and money management.

yeah we can take part in demo contest to get free capital for trading, but we should be a winner that be able to make the biggets balance when contest is ended. Is there anyone who have take part and win in demo contest?

yeah we can take part in demo contest to get free capital for trading, but we should be a winner that be able to make the biggets balance when contest is ended. Is there anyone who have take part and win in demo contest?

Since i trade with Armada Markets, i don't take part in any contest. I try to maximize my real account so i get chance to be Trader Of The Month from this broker and get $500. It's such as a contest, but the winner is decided by the highest percentage return on his trading account based on the beginning equity adjusted for deposits.

Since i trade with Armada Markets, i don't take part in any contest. I try to maximize my real account so i get chance to be Trader Of The Month from this broker and get $500. It's such as a contest, but the winner is decided by the highest percentage return on his trading account based on the beginning equity adjusted for deposits.

I think it's interesting contest. This really could be used to hone the skills of our trade, especially in managing money. We should use it as well as possible, if we can't win it, the most important is our trading skill be better so we can maximize our trading capital

I think it's interesting contest. This really could be used to hone the skills of our trade, especially in managing money. We should use it as well as possible, if we can't win it, the most important is our trading skill be better so we can maximize our trading capital

It also make use be more discipline with our money management, try to make the highest percentage return on our trading account based on the beginning equity adjusted for deposits and try to make our account doesn't get automatic stop-outs (margin calls)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Arranging funds for Forex is one of the hardest things to do, as majority of the traders are either students or ones who does not have any job so they mostly depend on their pocket money or savings to be able to make any investment in Forex.

I am also a student myself so but I don’t need to worry about funds for trading as I am currently trading with a broker like OctaFX which is ideal for newbies like me who cannot afford to make investments. They offer us great 8 USD no deposit bonus, it can be used with complete freedom and there is no major conditions we need to complete, so if we have skills we will be able to make great profits regularly.

• 1 year later...

I only got 100% welcome bonus offer from TradingBanks nothing else! And, it was really enough support for me! When I managed double trading equity automatically then I found more spaces for doing my live trading. I seem, small investment is not any major issue here. Right now, my trading balance is 10,000+ that I made according to my clear knowledge on Forex market.

I am using their own funds to make trades that now I'm doing in ViproMarket. every trader has their own way to start trading and most usually are looking for a no deposit bonus. I chose to use its own funds because the current minimum deposit brokers already provide affordable by using the $ 25 I was able to open an account ECN

• 7 months later...

Day by day, retail traders are getting more facilities from various trading brokers, that’s really good sign for us! Like, I also started my live trading with 100% deposit bonus offer of TradingBanks broker! I got this bonus immediately after investing my 1st balance! Even, I have already withdrawn this bonus! So, if your trading balance is not healthy enough, don’t be hesitate!

• 4 months later...