Can forex trading be a main job?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it can!

Forex is a great business with high reward if we have understanding the knowledge about forex market, trading system, and controling our emotions.

Make sure, always Protect Yourself with a stop loss technique/ If you don’t employ stops when you trade – You WILL Not Become Successful!

Good advice, sir. By using stop loss, good money managemen, we can minimize the risk and possibility to get profit is bigger so we can use it to maximize profit.
Is there any one who have be a full time trader here?

• 4 weeks later...

There is no success that we can achieve blink of an eye all need time and process, which makes us more experienced in forex trading and make us able to reduce the risk of loss on each trade.

Yeah, Forex trading is a business that is not instant, takes time and effort so that we can succeed in this business. So be lying if someone said that this business is the fastest and easiest way to make a lot of money. For who is an expert might be able to like it, but for a start from scratch does take time and effort to be like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i believe it can be a main job, but both be main job and part-time job, forex is a risky business. And if there are traders who can make this forex as main work, it means that the trader was able to get consistent profit in forex and he/she also was able to minimize the risks of trading to be as small as possible. We need to do is minimize the risk if we want to get maximum results.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a high risk business, but there's possible that we can make money from forex, as we know a lot of people interested and try to this business, and forex not just for wealthy people, anyone can do it, we just have to know how to minimize the risk, first we have to learn more about forex, make practice using demo account until you find the fit strategy that make your trade gain some profit, with more knowledge and experience we able to make profit, just keep learning, practicing and discipline to your strategy and don't forget to use money management.

With all the skill, we can make trading forex as our main job.

Forex is a high risk business, but there's possible that we can make money from forex, as we know a lot of people interested and try to this business, and forex not just for wealthy people, anyone can do it, we just have to know how to minimize the risk, first we have to learn more about forex, make practice using demo account until you find the fit strategy that make your trade gain some profit, with more knowledge and experience we able to make profit, just keep learning, practicing and discipline to your strategy and don't forget to use money management.

With all the skill, we can make trading forex as our main job.

Sure, anyone can trade on forex, should not the rich. All we need is the willingness to learn and continue to learn in forex trading. For equity trading, we can take advantage of a bonus from the broker, such as posting bonuses given by InstaForex.

Actually, It's fact that Forex is very risky kind of business. But, although I really think that it can be a main job for us. If we use good stratergies and trade with exotic currency than it's truly profitable for us.

Yep, this is a very risky business, but I am sure we can make forex for living. I think forex isn't a quick way to make money. But yes we can make money from this business. Making money trading is never easy…But without a sound trading methodology, it can be virtually impossible.

Actually, It's fact that Forex is very risky kind of business. But, although I really think that it can be a main job for us. If we use good stratergies and trade with exotic currency than it's truly profitable for us.

Yeah, that's why we should be able to minimize the risk. And if we have be a full time trader, i think we should have other income sources as a backup our finance.

Yeah, that's why we should be able to minimize the risk. And if we have be a full time trader, i think we should have other income sources as a backup our finance.

Should indeed be so, even though we've been able to make forex as a major job, we must have a stable source of income every month. Do not just rely on the income from the forex trading course, because as we know, we can not predict forex market with certainty.

Should indeed be so, even though we've been able to make forex as a major job, we must have a stable source of income every month. Do not just rely on the income from the forex trading course, because as we know, we can not predict forex market with certainty.

Also, forex risk not only of our trading activities, but also other factors, such as Liberty Reserve is closed. I still have much to learn, that's why I still prefer to be a part time trader.

• 1 month later...

No I dont think so that it is good option to make forex as main job because forex is very risky market and you can get success in every investment in forex investment so it is always safe option to make forex as side business to earn extra income.

I aso still make forex as my part time job, i'm still trying to get maximal profit with my InstaForex account. Although i have get maximal profit consistently, but i dont wanna depend on forex only, i will keep doing my other job

No I dont think so that it is good option to make forex as main job because forex is very risky market and you can get success in every investment in forex investment so it is always safe option to make forex as side business to earn extra income.

in general, traders are still not consistent in gaining profit in the forex business will make forex business as a sideline. but there are also traders who have made major forex business as a business with a consistent profit. as a trader I'm sure, one day with continuous training and hard work, the trader can achieve consistent profit

in general, traders are still not consistent in gaining profit in the forex business will make forex business as a sideline. but there are also traders who have made major forex business as a business with a consistent profit. as a trader I'm sure, one day with continuous training and hard work, the trader can achieve consistent profit

yes, it's too risky if we make forex trading as full time job while we are still trying make profit consistently with our account. I think we should not be hurry to make forex as full time job, it would better if we focus to make our trading be better. Test our skill to be Trader of The Month in Armada Markets and get $500 from this broker

• 2 years later...

I am doing Binary Option trading as my main job and I am completely satisfied with things, so that’s why I truly love and enjoy working in this. At the moment I am getting extra advantage because of FMbinary.com company, it’s well reputed broker with having outstanding benefits which includes mighty bonus up to 100%, so that really helps me working well and allows me to be successful easily while there is also 24/5 support service present to help us out.