Dubai as an incentive

mayoush.rifai

I know it sounds somewhat of a klishe - do and get an award - but isnt that what used to
motivate us back in school - I sure know it did me - I found this site with some bonuses and promotions - seems to be new - have not seen it earlier - its either a baby or an adult being reborn. Anyways - back to the issue - the incentive is quite tempting - I have been to Dubai - it is an experience, and I wont lie that I would not do it again. So as I said - here's the promotion of
it.

TradersPulse : Live the dream
We want to reward our traders with a chance to win the ultimate trader experience. Live the exclusive VIP lifestyle of a successful trader for 5 daysin Dubai. From 5 star accommodation, a personal driver, exclusive dinning, world’s top lounges, award winning spas, and the best experiences Dubai has to offer to its biggest spenders. We hold back nothing to ensure you have a full rounded experience usually accessible to a select number of people.

nod.gif
Thanks all for reading