Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so, because we can't always make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But for me as a part-time trader, the most important is the accumulation of profit at the end of the month.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

Of course, we can't always make profit in every trade. Forex market can't be predicted with certainty. The most important is our final accumulation is profit.

Of course, we can't always make profit in every trade. Forex market can't be predicted with certainty. The most important is our final accumulation is profit.

Yes, the important is our profit accumulation. We can't win every trade, but we can profit each month :D

One of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.

Edited by uncle gober

Understanding about forex very needed if we wanna earn profit from trading. Almost all of beginner traders feel difficult to get profit for first time Because they do not have any experience at all. That is why we need to practice and try to understand the market conditions, so that we will know when the right moment to make order.

• 3 years later...

I don’t think so! For the reason that, in Forex market more than 90% Forex traders are unable to make regular profits. So, I never tried to learn Forex trading. But the interesting point is, I am earning huge money automatically by using copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. It’s easy and also reliable option for me.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, Forex trading business is not easy way of money making! If you try to do so then you may crash your trading balance! Unfortunately, most of the novice traders don’t know how to follow money management and risk management rules in their trading. So, helping this type of struggling traders FSMnews offers Free Trading Webinar to learn Forex trading lively from professional trainers. You all are Welcome there.

• 6 months later...

I wouldn’t say, its easy process because I already crashed my balance for three times, then I actually tried to trade manually! But now I am earning handsome money quite comfortably as I am using now, one of the most popular automatic trading service; Copy Trading Service of TradingBanks broker! Basically, it’s a ECN broker, so I get my handsome money here without any technical problem!

• 1 month later...