Free Forex Contests on ForexCup.com - Withdrawable Prizes

settelee

Profitable WeeK with EURUSD and GBPUSD – Ready to Try?
ForexCup team invites traders of variable trading experience to join another weekly competition “Profitable WeeK 08/26/2013-08/30/2013.”

This season has been rich in unique and peculiar events – each contest has been distinguished by its own specifics. Over just a few months ForexCup fans has participated in a traditional weekly competition and the one on crosses, in GBP WeeK and EUR Week, etc…

This time the number of trading tools is limited again. The contestants will have to use only 2 currency pairs - EURUSD and GBPUSD. Apart from this, traders will have a chance to compete for 6 main prizes at a time, get a bonus totaling US$1,100 and enjoy 5 contest days of trading!

What is more, a start-up deposit of US$5,000 will be credited to your demo accountif you decide to try. All you have to do to become the winner is just to increase the provided capital as much as possible and make the largest profit.

REGISTRATION
PW_26-30_08_en.jpg
Key dates:

• August 26, 2013 - registration ends;
  • August 26, 2013– competition starts;
  • August 30, 2013– competition ends.

Prizes:

• 1st place – US$200 + bonus;
  • 2nd place – US$80 + bonus;
  • 3rd place – US$40 + bonus;
  • 4th place – US$32 + bonus;
  • 5th place – US$28 + bonus;
  • 6th place – US$20+ bonus.

Bonuses:
1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 50 % or more.
Declared bonus budget – US$1,100. The maximum bonus for 1 participant – US$250.

Terms of the contest:

Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished).
- Make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest.
-Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
For full details of prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - click .

Useful links:
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- FAQ;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- Contest’s Forum thread

FX Insight Gets Started on FXOpen Forum Again

FX Insight forum contest is getting more and more popular among the Forex traders. That is why this competition is regularly held by FXOpen within the ForexCup project.

Yesterday, 19th August, the results of the contest “FX Insight. Test your luck! Hit the mark! (GBP/JPY on 17.08.2013)”were summed up. According to the contest statistics, 67 forum users tried to guess the GBP/JPY closing price for the specified date i.e., 17th August. Two of them – wahidsu and Torn –were lucky to suggest the most precise variant. Both traders were asclose as 3 pips to the desired price value. In the end they were awarded with US$30 credited to their FXOpen accounts.

Today we invite everybody to join the next FX Insight contest. All the participants can win US$30 upon the condition that their variant of GBP/AUD closing price for 30th August 2013(server time) is the most accurate. The registration in the competition is open until 27th August. You can join and place your bet* right now!

Test your luck with FXOpen forum contest!

*Important! Your actions must be fully compliant with the rules of the contest otherwise, your application may not be accepted.

FXOpen Moves to STP Accounts

STP.png
FXOpen, a leading broker in Forex trading, is delighted to announce the introduction of a new type of accounts – STP.This trading account has been developed with the help of durable and successful collaboration with the company’s clients and partners with the firm paying due attention to their requirements.

The key feature distinguishing this type of account from ECN/STP is that commission paid to the broker is included in the difference between the Best BID and the Best ASK prices i.e., spread. It is not the only distinction however, since each order goes to the market for execution,all clients could benefit by utilising the liquidity available.

In this regard FXOpen customers, trading with REAL 1 server, will be moved to STP accounts. This action will be effective from 2ndSeptember 2013. It should be noted that this does not apply to “Micro”accounts. Customers wishing not to work with this account type will have to liquidate their positions and open new “Standard” accounts in their MyFXOpen personal back office area within 2 weeks from the specified date.

Partnership programs for STP accounts will be announced by the company imminently. For further information follow the news line on our site.

Further discussion on FXOpen Forum

Best regards
FXOpen NZ Limited
Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
FXOpen Live Chat (24/5)

Source : Forex Encyclopedia

• 2 years later...

Trading contest is very inspirational activity for the learners to justify their trading quality! After my learning session, I had participated on monthly demo contest of TradingBanks, the 1st prize was 1000$, and luckily I wined it, although it was a withdrawal bonus, but I started my live trading though this handsome trading investment! Now, my balance is more than 7K.