The best managed forex account!

chris007

%95.91 gain since March 2012!!

$5K minimum deposit, 35% performance fee with high water mark.

We're currently also looking for referring agents so if you would like more information on our commission structure, please send me an email!

[email protected]

Open an account here if you are non-US citizen:

http://pamm.hotforex.com/managerdetails/?l=58974123512456235454637&usermode=0?refid=11823

Contact me via email for our USA citizen solution!

Cheers

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Finding the “best managed forex account” is not about having the FX trader with the highest yields. If you are an investor who is new to managed forex trading, make sure to remember this: successful forex investors align their goals with the strategy of their forex trader. If you work with a managed forex trader who aims for high yields, but you have a low risk tolerance, you could be shocked if the trader had a big loss. Though you could be pleased if the managed FX trader produced high yields, no investment is ever worth losing sleep over.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Even though, I know manual trading is much better from automatic trading! But unfortunately, my trading skilled is very low! So, I can’t do manual trading comfortably! This is way, from recent January I have been using copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. This is the most reliable automatic trading service, so I get enough money around the month.

• 2 months later...