Forex Trade For Future Business

Because we don’t know the future, we can only rely on one thing. We can only embrace that trading is about the odds of being in a good trade.Therefore is important that stay away from chasing highs or lows because we don’t know what will be a high and what will be a low. based on this thought, I began my quest with price action method. spending months try figure out best setting. I take an expert trader advice, Price action are demand decent trading condition and proper execution. and my current Tickmill trading condition preserve it all, fast execution , low transaction cost. I saw many review of 0 spread brokers, but not all of them being honest, often hidden the fact their real cost. so far I feel comfortable with my current brokerage service.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Forex trading is a practice which skill, excitement and a strong perception of the financial markets. It involves exploring the economy in depth, identifying and grabbing opportunities and having a strong sense of control over your actions. It also involves a high element of risk. And there's no better way to do this than to start trading on a demo account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/16/2016 at 6:03 PM, uncle gober said:

Carefully trading will bring a positive impact on trading that we do, by trying to stay consistent discipline and then we can get the best results. I myself now trying to maximize I do now trading at using ECN account.

one of the key influential factor on what we have to do that with disciplined in forex trading well, and with that it would be better to do a demo account trading to learn more effectively improve the skills and capabilities of our trading can be maximized so that the best results can we get

Edited by Gaban

• 5 months later...

Forex trading can be a very profitable venture, but you need to have the requisite skills and experience in order to be able to trade profitably and earn consistent profits from the forex market.  This requires learning and practice as well as determination.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 8:37 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

If you can make sure good trading knowledge by learning, keep great patience with survive real money and risk mangling plan powerful trading strategies real trading analysis I think to enter the Forex will be successful with certainly. otherwise you can be loser      

Yes, we must have good knowledge and as a trader, we need to learn. Don't forget that as a trader we also need to make practice to hone our trading skills. I also still use demo account in FXB trading to make more practice.

Forex trading is a highly prolific trading platform with same amount of risk factor. Only thing that can save you from losing money in this market rather than making is your knowledge. I do forex trading as full time trader and I don’t do any other job. When I first joined this business I started it as part time job. Currently I am trading with almost 20k investment in AAFX’s foxed account. In this account I get 2000:1 leverage.

• 2 weeks later...

In order to my trading understanding, I think , Forex Forum is the most useful way of Forex learning! Basically, most of the novice traders start their trading career without any trainer, so they need knowledge! In addition, there have so many pro traders in various Forex forums, and they share their analysis in forums so willingly! As a result, novice traders can improve their trading skill by using Forex forum’s! I appreciate this way of learning!    

• 2 weeks later...

Yes of course there is no doubt that forex is a future potential field for the traders. Although it is an over the counter market, it is gaining popularity due to its infrastructural nature. One can trade with small investment, can trade from anywhere and anytime, day or time. There is independence of work and investment and most importantly no standard regulation is here. All makes forex, a potential business area for both the retail and institutional traders.

from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable . actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker

• 1 year later...

If you want to get maximal result from this market place first of all you have to make sure the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  Because, for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies. By the way as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 2 years later...