Forex Trade For Future Business

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right, forex trading can be a good business if we can do it well. We wanna continue to learn and improve our trading skill. It will make us get more maximal profit, even get it consistently.

If we have a good skill then forex trading is good business. To improve the ability of trading, we have much to learn and practice. because we know that forex is a very risky business. With a lot to learn and practice, then we can minimize the risk. By doing so, forex is a good business.

Edited by Gaban

• 2 weeks later...

For futuer business it is important to have passion for trade as I've already to told and along with that we must need to be fully dedicated and maintain consistency as it is not matte of one day, it takes time to learn about foex and tade successfully.

Yes, forex is a highly lucrative business in the future. Here we can get a lot of advantages. But it all is not easy. We have to be patient. Being successful in forex, is not easy. everything takes time. We have much to learn and practice.

I take trading as my part time job and its my secondary sources of income, as I don't have much time to trade but yes after my retirement i definitely going to trade as my regular job by this it fulfills my employment and earning opportunity thats why i've started from now so that I can be perfect in trading by that time in future.

• 2 weeks later...

forex trading is good business for the future. We can make a profit by trading. But the reality is not like that. We should have a lot of knowledge and trading skills are good if you want to get a consistent profit. so that we can make as a forex future business.

yes exactly, some people thought that its not a big deal to trade in forex amd earn money but it is their misconception once people comes to actually trade then they came to know what is it and how much efforts is required to have success in this.

Forex trading is a business of the future, if we keep practicing, learning and discipline, forex is a business that is promising. Start a forex business is not require large capital investment, we able start with a mini account where the minimum deposit is very affordable as minimum deposit for mini accounts in galleass that only $ 10.

• 3 months later...

I take trading as my part time job and its my secondary sources of income, as I don't have much time to trade but yes after my retirement i definitely going to trade as my regular job by this it fulfills my employment and earning opportunity thats why i've started from now so that I can be perfect in trading by that time in future.

Good decision sir, i think that you are on right way..

Gud luck for you...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Forex really a great future business. You can make money in any market conditions. Each market is one currency against another, so when you buy in one, you're selling in another so there's no biase towards either currency moving up or down. This means it's up to you to choose which currency to buy or sell with. Yu can make money going up or down.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

• 4 months later...

Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/ had a wide range teaching material at structured course outline.

• 3 weeks later...

It is one of the greatest businesses and it is only going to increase in future because the amount of luxury that we find here are just hard to get anywhere else, hence we should do hard work to gain knowledge and experience because it is going to be profitable for us life time. I started in very young age just learning to trade.

I am fortunate to have OctaFX kind of broker because apart from giving me chance to learn they also allow me excellent opportunity to earn money alongside, it is due to their mind blowing 8 USD no deposit bonus, it is great for me since I can make great profits from it while also I can learn a lot.

• 2 weeks later...