A good point - Angela

A Trader must understand what each order is and does and what part it plays in capturing profit. As a Trader on the FOREX you use three types of orders: a Market Order, a Limit Order, and a Stop Order. The two primary orders you should use for entering and exiting the market are a Limit Order and a Stop Order. Once you have placed your order to enter the market, there are two procedures to that your need to understand. These are: One- Cancels-the-Other (OCO) and Cancel-and-Replace. Properly executing your orders and understanding these procedures play a very big part in your profitability. Remember: all good carpenters carry a toolbox. The sharper his tools and the more skilled he is at using them, the more effective he is. The sharper you are as a trader the more effective and profitable you will become.

-Angela

• 3 years later...

I know few traders, who are actually doing their trading based on one or two trading indicator. It looks too dangerous. Because, Financial market depends on too many factors. So, I use both kind of market analysis for my real account. In this issue, live market analysis of TradingBanks helps me to track current market nature alike a pro trader.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

In my opinion to trade in the Forex market, there are many different reasons. I was a student when I joined into this trade market. Somehow I got to know about Forex marketing and got very interested as it can make me profit without hampering my study at all. The most interesting thing I noticed that to trade, I don’t need to sit any specific place for trading and moreover, the market is decentralized.
Forex gives me different facilities to trade which I can’t get from other business. I am a Forex trader and my broker is Forex4you. I get leverage 1:1000 which is very high and the higher leverage helps to earn huge profit plus whenever I deposit money they give me bonus which I get very benefited.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your views on the type of orders. However, order is the basic term that is extensively we using while trading in any financial market. Basically order shows an entry or exit price on a currency pair in the forex market. Two general categories of orders are: market order and limit order. Stop loss, trail stop, take profit, etc. all are various forms of limit order or pending order.

We currency order are actually following an order flow trading that is with the changes in currency prices in the forex market we currency traders are executing orders to buy or sell currencies. There are two types of orders: market orders where we believe that the current prevailing prices are best for executing orders. And limit order signifies a pending order since a trader believes that prevailing price is not right for the trader and he is willing to trade for the best entry price. I prefer both and for pending orders my broker AAFX is providing me re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions all the time.

• 4 years later...
On 2/26/2018 at 7:42 PM, Bill Lawry said:

We currency order are actually following an order flow trading that is with the changes in currency prices in the forex market we currency traders are executing orders to buy or sell currencies. There are two types of orders: market orders where we believe that the current prevailing prices are best for executing orders. And limit order signifies a pending order since a trader believes that prevailing price is not right for the trader and he is willing to trade for the best entry price. I prefer both and for pending orders my broker AAFX is providing me re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions all the time.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we will have to use Better Systems.