Choosing a Broker Company

According to my trading experience, I can consider Trade12 as a perfect broker due to proper security of funds with exclusive trading facilities.   From this ECN trading broker I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.           

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can know from experience whether a broker will help you to achieve success in forex trading  by testing the broker, This you can do by opening an account which may be minimally funded,  when you are satisfied with the broker you can increase your deposit. 

• 2 weeks later...

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state,  in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.   so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. that’s why for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to small balance from my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping approach that create profit instantly. and I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping in their STP platform including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  

Bonus is an important issue when choosing a broker , so when choosing a bonus offer we the traders first of all have to ensure to take any kinds of bonus offer from only most credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  now I am comfortable with LQDFX which provided me 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  

• 1 year later...

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

• 2 years later...