Maya - Forex Beginner

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , I am sure you will get a lot of knowledge about forex in this beloved forum.

forex forum the best place to find information about the broker. both in terms of positive and negative

That right, we can get a lot of information about forex in forex forum. In addition, there is a broker that gives a bonus for our posts and we can use it as capital for trading.

• 3 years later...

You are welcome here! Nice to see you that you are very interested to learn. Actually, learning should be main identity for every new Forex trader. Although, good trading instruments are not available here and there, but novice traders should concentrate more on learning. I have found most effective learning features from TradingBanks without any money, so till now there have new traders friendly broker. Don’t lose your hope.

• 9 months later...
On 1/16/2013 at 4:05 PM, mayoush.rifai said:

Hey everyone - how are you all? Hope all is well. Thank you for accepting me to your group of forex traders - whether they be newbies or experienced. Hope to be learning lots and lots. :)

You are welcome to a popular  community of forex enthusiasts of different skill levels, which is comprised of both beginners and experienced traders. Here you will find answers to various questions and enrich your knowledge forex trading.