ACFX Free Forex eBook

acfx

The key to your success in Trading!

Do you aspire to be a successful trader?

Are you taking your first steps into trading or are you considering entering this exciting profession but do not know where to start.

ACFX understands that trading can be a daunting prospect for those new to the game. For this reason, ACFX is proud to announce the launch of our own Knowledge Base which will include detailed educational content and daily market analysis.

Our first eBook that has been written specifically for unexperienced traders is hot off the press and is available for you today.

http://acfx.com/education/forex-ebook-for-newbies

• 3 years later...

Interestingly, I also started my learning session by reading trading eBook, yeah free trading eBook of TradingBanks was very handy for me to know Forex on basic stage, then I used their video tutorial series where I got everything on technical analysis. Thus gradually I build up my professional trading skills on Forex business. Currently, I do my trading comfortably.  

• Administrator

This are great news Tanzil Al Banna. Im thinking to add some useful resources for forex newbies on our Videos Section and also on Tutorials section .Which one will you recommend and you find helpful for other traders ?

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• 3 weeks later...

In my trading career, from all educational materials I like most eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit instantly.