Use our Money to Trade

On 12/1/2016 at 11:07 AM, resmana said:

discipline in forex trading is certainly one way to succeed in carrying out this forex business, and of course, we must take the time to continue to train science to have the maximum, forex reap the benefits when the science has a maximum, and Demo accounts to practice the skills and abilities to discipline

therefore we must be able to maximize the discipline in running trading it well, because with discipline we can better understand and adhere to the rules of the way of trading it, and also we can make the right decision when the way in trading his demo account can making us better understand and understand the workings of trading well including discipline

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!  

Foreign currency exchange i.e. forex is one of the highly growing markets around the globe. Traders are increasingly entering here in a view to earning money. But before you start using your money, it is imperative to use artificial money of broker via demo trading accounts. It will enable you to understand every essential element of forex market. I worked with the demo trading account of AFXX and it provided me all guidelines thereby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading strategies. From all trading techniques scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated broker due to many restrictions.       

• 2 years later...