Are you satisfied with your broker?

Mang_Ncep

I need to analyse my skills and knowledge and accordingly i need to
expect profit from forex trade, i can not able to earn much more than my
ability and capablity money from this forex market, but i will try for
become a good earner from this forex market and also believe that will
be a good trader in this forex market as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm satisfied with my broker, although now InstaForex have a problem, but my withdrawal process is still smoothly. I always try to keep thinking positive that my broker always try to give the best.

maybe you are the lucky ones ..... :smile:
but I still hear the trader who complained about the withdrawal of the funds that were using Liberty Reserve. but indeed trader determines everything, good or bad a broker will be determined by the convenience and safety of funds deposited
I would like to tell a promotion to insta trader,

Especially for our beloved clients, the company provides the latest promo "Take deposits from InstaForex and get 50% bonus to your accounts!"

To get the bonus you need to send your statement that proves you have WD from Insta and deposits to FBS and email to [email protected] to let your account number in FBS.
Edited by kaito kid

• 2 weeks later...

I'm satisfied with my broker, although now InstaForex have a problem, but my withdrawal process is still smoothly. I always try to keep thinking positive that my broker always try to give the best.

maybe you are the lucky ones ..... :smile:
but I still hear the trader who complained about the withdrawal of the funds that were using Liberty Reserve. but indeed trader determines everything, good or bad a broker will be determined by the convenience and safety of funds deposited
I would like to tell a promotion to insta trader,

>Especially for our beloved clients, the company provides the latest promo "Take deposits from InstaForex and get 50% bonus to your accounts!"

To get the bonus you need to send your statement that proves you have WD from Insta and deposits to FBS and email to [email protected] to let your account number in FBS.

I saw on another forum, many traders are still trading using instaforex and transaction processing is still smooth. I also already know that promotion, but I stick to my choice, which is Instaforex.

I saw on another forum, many traders are still trading using instaforex and transaction processing is still smooth. I also already know that promotion, but I stick to my choice, which is Instaforex.

it all depends on the traders themselves, those who are interested are welcome to enroll in insta @ fbs. plus, now there is the added bonus of 50% of each deposit.

it all depends on the traders themselves, those who are interested are welcome to enroll in insta @ fbs. plus, now there is the added bonus of 50% of each deposit.

Of course, by the way, 50% is a pretty big bonus, I only get a 30% deposit bonus on InstaForex. Is it be able to be used to hold open positions as well as in InstaForex?

• 1 year later...

It is a very small word been satisfied, as my broker OctaFX is my world to me, I had nothing not even knowledge to begin my career. The only credit I can take is that I had hope of doing well in online world and a never giving up attitude, but that is not enough alone.

That is where the role started of OctaFX Company. It provided me free 8 USD no deposit bonus, it proved to be a life changer for me. I was able to make enough profits from it to able to invest it back and now I make great money with my own investment, it is all because of my broker. I will be thankful to them for my whole life!

Forex trading is such high risk business that we are not concentrating even for a moment, it is enough to change good results into horrible stories, hence satisfaction and enjoyment is important. If we are satisfied than it will show in our determination and working works. I am completely satisfied with my results and the way my progress is going at the moment.

Also, my broker OctaFX is high quality Brokerage Company, so there is never any question of not been satisfied. It is an honor to be able to trade through OctaFX. They have qualities of 3-4 brokers into one, so that is extra ordinary for traders and their business sense with regularly coming up with great promotions make our journey even more exciting and successful.

Yes absolutely i never had any issues with my broker, and the service that has been provided never made me think to switch broker.

yes, I also did not find a problem with trading in instaforex, according to broker sayaa is very reliable especially promos given no hoax so that I am satisfied with the broker that I use for trading

• 2 weeks later...

convinced that its time to finally shift on Armada markets platform,though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to scalpers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice. better experience by your own, for starter you may want to check their spread given on most major are narrow, even gold pair only cost 10 pips spread each transaction

Armada Spread Comparison

Edited by gacha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes. It can be. As a newbie an always prefer to scalp because by using this trading policy it is possible to make profit in a short time. Although many trading platform are not allowed this strategy but I am able to utilize scalping in my trading platform MXTrade at any times. This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by supplying only one pip trading spread.

Each broker certainly offers various facilities with various promotions in every campaign so that you are interested in trading with them. but for me, bonus or other promotion not being primary. I was more focused on low spreads and execution speed and also the smooth withdrawal. Now I trade forex in the Tickmill. Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.

Yes. I am very much satisfied in my trading brokers service MXTrade. Because, from my first day of trading I am getting proper trading facilities from this EU regulated trading broker. Actually, my main vision is to be a professional or knowledgeable trader in Forex. So, I have selected in this ECN trading platform where huge educational facilities are on hand. By the way, now I am busy in Forex eBook that taught me trader’s psychology and the behavior. I also have known the accurate successful trading tips that help me to trade with productively. By getting, these amenities, now I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.