What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

free deposit is good for newbie,,, but if just $5, it's far from success...

With those balance will 99% collapse...

The best choice is follow the demo contest on lite forex,,,it's free deposit but you can be the winner and got dollars...

Have you try to trade with a posting bonus? I have try it, i use a posting bonus from InstaForex. I started with $35

The best choice is follow the demo contest on lite forex,,,it's free deposit but you can be the winner and got dollars...

We should make deposit to trade in forex, we can not rely on no deposit bonus only to trade in forex. But this bonus gives many benefits for trader. We can feel trading conditions of a broker which offers it.

In our instaforex offered an opportunity to work on the financial markets regardless of the size of the working capital. You can easily choose the most comfortable conditions which according to your capital and start trading in the Forex market. You can start with the deposit of any size, - $ 10 or $ 100,000 - which can be increased to move toward greater investment which aims to increase profits. Most of our clients began as new traders with a $ 10 deposit, and developed into a professional trader with an investment of thousands of dollars.

We should make deposit to trade in forex, we can not rely on no deposit bonus only to trade in forex. But this bonus gives many benefits for trader. We can feel trading conditions of a broker which offers it.

Yes, such as 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets. Traders can use it to trade with this broker and feel their trading condition. We can feel trading with lowest spread, fast execution, no re-quote, positive slippage in armada markets without having to deposit first

In Instaforex, also no service welcome bonus of up to 30%. If you trade in your instaforex will benefit you can not bayangkan.selain that the service provided is very useful for traders. The main principle in instaforex service is, in the view of instaforex, politeness and effectiveness when dealing with customers in instaforex

Now, there are some broker which offer no deposit bonus.There are many benefits if we can use it as well as possible. In addition to better train our trading capabilities, this bonus gives us an opportunity to find out how the performance of the broker server that provides this bonus before we decide to invest and we are there.

• 1 year later...

It is lovely feeling to have bonus, it is bit like shopping where we feel out of the world when receive any thing extra on purchasing so same is with Forex if we are investing any way and yet receiving something over it than its just extra ordinary and I also trade with such company like OctaFX, it has monstrous bonus of 50%, it allows me to trade smoothly without putting any restrictions and the perfect part is that I could even walk away with the bonus money if I complete the require lot size.

• 1 year later...

Which traders only depend on broker bonus or trading leverage, they can’t achieve their goal. Because, traders need to focus on their trading knowledge and experience not only broker facilities. I see, Trade12 broker provides me all kind of standard live trading facility but till now I am depending only on my trading knowledge and experience. But it’s true, their trading facilities help me to earn handsome money.

• 2 weeks later...

I really be pleased about this type of activities of brokers, because of this kind of flexibility we retail traders are getting so many space into our trading account. But, never try to misuse any bonus program. I know some traders who are trying to earn huge money by gambling from bonus account. That’s really very poor idea of them. I got 100% welcome bonus from TradingBanks and I am making good money based on this big bonus offer.

Account no deposit is very helpful for beginner traders in order to trade in a choice without a deposit but no deposit bonus all models have the requirements for withdrawing funds from the profit generated. should read the rules of each no deposit bonus that will be easier to adjust the trading system used

• 8 months later...

Obviously this type of bonus program is very useful for new traders! But, never and ever rely on only big bonus of your broker! Without proper trading plan and strategy, you may crash your bonus-balance! By the way, 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks broker helped me a lot to use standard trading lot size in my initial stage of live trading!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, according to our trading experience we the traders choose our trading brokers. Practically, credible trading broker does not restrict at any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. That’s why; we the traders have to choose in trading brokers which allow any kinds of trading techniques.        

• 2 months later...

Free no deposit bonus is very beneficial to a trader when the Terms and Conditions attached to it does not defeat its purpose. My broker offers as much as $300, no deposit bonus. This is what I consider to be among the very best you can possibly find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...