What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

• 2 weeks later...

So the promotion like no deposit bonus conducted by FBS and other brokers is very useful . With a free no deposit bonus, traders can feel the real server without a high risk because they do not have to make any deposit first.

Yeah, sir... Trading with free no deposit account from broker make us feel real server from broker, like free no deposit account from FBS...

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sir. It's better use welcome bonus from FBS, even though FBS just give $5 but we can withdraw it without any restrictions, and we pay cost $7 just for first withdrawal.

If you have sure that your broker not scam, will be better if you make deposit and trade with your own money. Because trade with our money will give us more experience in trade especially with our trade emotion.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No deposit bonus is an interesting promo, surely give the advantage to the trader. Although not all brokers provide this promo, but the traders, especially new traders so they can feel the real trading.

I agree, free no deposit account is used as a tool to measure the ability of traders in trading. after using the demo account traders can freely use a large lot, but in no deposit free account traders learn real trading techniques, ranging from setting lots, margins and realistic targets in generating profit

We all know any bonus or promotion of a broker always include certain rules, it would be better if we take our time to read and understand the meaning first before taking bonuses or promotions offered broker. In addition to getting more exercise or try performance of the broker, no deposit bonuses ist better than trading using our own money before we really ready to put our own money in the risk.

I agree, free no deposit account is used as a tool to measure the ability of traders in trading. after using the demo account traders can freely use a large lot, but in no deposit free account traders learn real trading techniques, ranging from setting lots, margins and realistic targets in generating profit

No deposit bonus is a wise step for a new trader to start trading in forex after using a demo account to learn the basics of forex trading. We should as well as possible so we can feel the advantage of this bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

No deposit bonus is a wise step for a new trader to start trading in forex after using a demo account to learn the basics of forex trading. We should as well as possible so we can feel the advantage of this bonus.

We must remember, that we can not just rely on no deposit bonus from the broker that we use for trading in forex, we should also make a deposit for trading. The use of money management should also be considered, we have to be really disciplined.

We must remember, that we can not just rely on no deposit bonus from the broker that we use for trading in forex, we should also make a deposit for trading. The use of money management should also be considered, we have to be really disciplined.

Agree, indeed we should also make a deposit for trading in forex, especially for the no deposit bonus from relatively small broker, a trader usually find it difficult to survive in forex trading with small capital, especially for beginner traders. We can take advantage of deposit bonus from our broker to help us trade using bigger capital.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree, indeed we should also make a deposit for trading in forex, especially for the no deposit bonus from relatively small broker, a trader usually find it difficult to survive in forex trading with small capital, especially for beginner traders. We can take advantage of deposit bonus from our broker to help us trade using bigger capital.

We also must have good money management skill and good analyze skills so we can maximize our trading capital, because although we have big capital if we don't have good skills, our capital will be useless.

Exactly, our trading capital can be maximized if we have good money management and good skills, i think we should use demo account first before we use free capital from our broker to trade with real account, we can use profit that we can get to make deposit as additional capital. Let's try maximize it, i also try maximize a posting bonus from Instaforex.

Exactly, our trading capital can be maximized if we have good money management and good skills, i think we should use demo account first before we use free capital from our broker to trade with real account, we can use profit that we can get to make deposit as additional capital. Let's try maximize it, i also try maximize a posting bonus from Instaforex.

Right, that's good tips to trade without having to deposit first. I think 15 EUR welcome bonus also can be used by trader. Get it in Armada Markets.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest to join the http://fbs.com, which gives facilities 50% welcome bonus, insurance, fast servers, and payment through local bank. the other are free $5 as a beginner. asy and proven profit condition can withdraw

It's big bonus, what the advantages that we can get from this bonus? Can it be used to holp open positions such as deposit bonus from InstaForex?