Hi from a Swiss men...

Hi reader,

my name is Hans R.Brand, Zoo worker and married since over 20years. I am 54 years old,Life in Rapperswil a small town near Z?rich/Swiss.

I am an active member in different Online Communitys and Forums ,where I use to promote my opportunities as Independent Representative.

My passion is the Internet and the possibility to making new Friends - Money - and to exchange Ideas with people from all over the world.

I'd like here my experiences and auxiliary resource for a successful Teamwork with fellow men and women of everywhere deafte.

Success for all,

H.R.Brand

Hi reader,

my name is Hans R.Brand, Zoo worker and married since over 20years. I am 54 years old,Life in Rapperswil a small town near Z?rich/Swiss.

I am an active member in different Online Communitys and Forums ,where I use to promote my opportunities as Independent Representative.

My passion is the Internet and the possibility to making new Friends - Money - and to exchange Ideas with people from all over the world.

I'd like here my experiences and auxiliary resource for a successful Teamwork with fellow men and women of everywhere deafte.

Success for all,

H.R.Brand

Brand Hans, good to see you here, as I like to say, 'Our Home away from Home'...

You can surely find friends and exchange ideas with a lot of our members :v_SPIN:

...and there's always opportunities to make some $$$'s...

skylady ;)