You have to believe in yourself . Thats the secret of success.

• 2 years later...

If we don’t believe in our self then sorry to say no one else will either do. It is very important that we believe in ourselves and our own ability otherwise we will never be able to move far. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they give me so much confident with their easy conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and many other benefits that we just lose count if we start counting.

Self-believe is definitely important but it is also necessary to have the knowledge than to be confident is right not the other way. I consider myself way lucky than any of my friends because I did not had confident that I am successful all due to the correct selection of broker to start my career with and YESFX Ltd was the ideal platform I was looking for they allowed me to join their Remote FX Traders program and gave me the opportunity to trade FX Spot trade in real-time, via text chart, video, audio teleconference and also screen sharing so it’ was one hell of experience!

Confidence is the key and I am aware of right after I started doing Forex trading because whenever I used to feel confused I made big losses but since I started believing and did not changed my style too quickly I have been making good profits and it is also helpful to have superb company like Nova FX at the service since they charge low spread of just 1.5 for my favorite Eur/Usd pair and also have high leverage up to 1:1000.

Now I began to find my confidence in the broker Tickmill. Now I am trying to discipline in trading and trying to maximize trading conditions given. my method to trade is scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. This all provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

Yes, I am confident about my success. Because, I learned Option trading by demo practicing of ‘CiTrades’ trading broker. I opened my demo account instantly without any Id verification problem. Then, I got huge educational support from this trading platform. Even, their Options trading eBook helps me to learn Option trading perfectly. Therefore, now I am successful trader in my live account.

• 2 years later...
On 5/9/2012 at 9:52 PM, ritalin online said:

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog buy soma Have you ever ever thought about adding just a little bit more than simply your thoughts? I mean, what you say is important and everything

thank's for your information sir.

maybe here anyone is interested in trading bonuses, if yes try broker FXB Trading.

On the off chance that we don't have faith in you self then you can not able to perform aby task properly. It is imperative that we put belief in ourselves and our own particular capacity else we will never have the capacity to move far. I am trading with Jmfinancial.Eu broker and they give me such a great amount of certain with their simple conditions like low spread of only 0.0 pips, high leverage up to 1.200 and numerous different advantages including 5 funding methods and 23 liquidity providers resulting no requote.

Without motivation it becomes quite tough job to achieve something bug in your life. And I believe motivation comes from inside our own self-believe.  I am a trader with AAFX. I have also faced too many losses in my trading career despite having a wonderful support from my broker. But I never get tired or lose confidence over my skill and knowledge. That’s what make me a successful trader at the moment.

yes, we do have to believe in ourselves but we do not over-confidence as well as it could bedangerous for us because then we will be able to trade with careful. Forex is high risk. i am trade with FXB Trading. i am always happy with this broker. because they give me leverage until 1:500