How to figure out daily support and resistance points?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dominator4fx

I need some help on learning how to figure out the daily support & resistance points.

Thank You

The best way is to see the Daily charts. Using the charts you will be able to see the Top and Bottom which would be the daily Support and resistance levels for the pair whose chart you are looking at.

Edited by Dominator4fx

• 4 years later...

Pro traders, who have enough knowledge and experience they can figure out exact support and resistant points very smoothly! But till now I get confused to mark effective support and resistant levels. In addition, I know support and resistant is very important for knowing market trend status! that’s way, I follow professional market reviews of TradingBanks where is available daily support and resistant levels of major currencies.

• 8 months later...

You can  figure out the daily support and resistance levels by calculating the pivot points. You may do manual computation using the formula, or use a pivot calculator.  Better still,, you may use a pivot calculator script on your trading platform that calculates and plots the pivot levles on your chart.