Trade Safely Without Marginal Call

ashvin_jk

Hi guys, i'm very sure most of forex players hv experienced "MARGINAL CALL" , do u know we can trade without Marginal call?? I'm making money by trading safely and getting addition 10% dividen from my investment.

U really can make money here,

Fore more detail, u can add me YM [email protected] I will assist u to do registration and how to make money.

visit www.vgmc.com , click on Register and use this ID 155529118329 , so u can able to register and check info abt the company and so on.

• 4 years later...

Nobody wants to face MC in their live trading, it’s very common fact actually. But do you know how to avoid MC? If you wanna be safe, then you definitely may use money management policy tightly. For me, I only use 3% risk in my live account according to my trading equity, actually it’s around 6% but 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks reduces my risk percentage.

It’s obviously very crucial that we look for safety first, as that’s something which will work pretty nicely. I am lucky that my biggest security is my broker OctaFX, it’s a really wonderful company with having absolutely fantastic conditions available on display which includes having low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also incredibly smooth trading platform like cTrader, it really makes for trading easier and gives me safety with no issues over slippage and such, it always puts me in great shape and I am able to perform very nicely especially when it comes to doing scalping where everything is dependent on our speed and that puts us in really good shape.

• 6 months later...

You just need to have education and experience; it’s something that is what will save you from facing this dreadful call which is known as margin call. I am quite fortunate enough to work with OctaFX broker where I get serious help and support which comes through long list of features and facilities including stop out level of just 15%, so that really helps me with controlling things and then there is also their 50% bonus on deposit, it just further adds up to my play and allows me to perform very nicely without any fear whatsoever. But, I will repeat this again that the biggest thing to avoid facing margin call and all that is education, if we have that then we will be able to work it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Facing margin call is a fact of forex trading and may continue to occur until you learn to avoid it.  You can avoid margin call by applying good forex trading skills particularly money management, enabling you to survive and be able to trade profitably.

Mate, it’s no rocket science that we need experience and correct level of money management, as that is something enough to get us into avoiding losses or the dreadful margin call. I don’t find it hard under OctaFX, as they have magnificent deposit bonus which goes up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s how I am easily able to avoid margin levels or blow outs and keeps me in control with doing things through high level of confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think it’s not possible to work without facing losses or even margin calls, it’s all part of the game and we have to be good at handling it. I am absolutely ready with it and thanks to FreshForex, it’s easier to work it out with their massive Mega Rebate scheme where one is able to get up to 20 dollars per lot size trade, it’s all superb.