My BackTested EA 10x Profit per year

http://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/best-program/8412 This is a 14 month backtest! I have live tested previous versions and they worked until the market moved sideways for a week at a time, this new one can work with those bad weeks as well though it will still take some hits, but will recover every time.

This EA, I just completed optimizing last week. It started trading live last night. I am looking for those wanting to test it out. Email me at [email protected] for details.

Part of the Strategy.... Go simple, the market is random, follow a moving average, buy or sell the direction the moving average is going, set TP and SL to the same value or SL a little bit more and you have a 50/50 chance of winning. That is the strategy that I think is decent. With having a 50 percent chance of winning, then change the trade size based on the previous trade, a loss increases the trade size, a win decreases the trade size. The difference in these trades gives you the profit. I know there are probably better strategies that win more often than mine but from what I have seen, this is the best with the market being so unpredictable. I think 60+ pips of trade in both directions are good because the market can spike anytime so you can pad yourself and be better protected with more pips.