Forex trading questions?

The USD/JPY is trading now at about 80.4900 so how much would it cost me to buy 3000 shares of that currency? Also how much money am i required to have to day trade Forex? Because i know you need like 20 grand to day trade stocks. I have been trading stocks now for a couple months and i have a good trading strategy down using MA stochastic and a couple other indicators but will they still be effective in forex trading? Thank You

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Firstly you must realize that Forex trading and Stock Exchange is two different things so don’t call it as shares it’s not that. If you want to see how much you can have it just simply tell the deposit amount or maybe just join OctaFX broker and go on their official web site where you will be able to know how much you can purchase due to their special session where all these things are available and also their customer service is 24/7 active.

• 4 weeks later...

Very complicated question and it’s not easy to answer. I usually do binary trading and whenever I need any help or I have question I just visit Best Binary Broker site. They have answer to all questions and every scenario that we get into there is solution for it plus they also got wonderful review section of brokers so I can even select the best company for myself which helps me a lot in getting success and avoid losing due to scam.

• 2 weeks later...

I think for this you need to use a proper calculate so I will advise you to visit OctaFX broker’s web site as they are the best broker with every tool so they also have got the Forex calculator where you will be able to get the answer to your question easily. Also, they have got wonderful customer service which we can contact for any question and they will always be happy to answer it so you can even contact them.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a weird question because this kind of calculation should be done only with the broker according to their conditions. I trade with Nova FX where even for issues like this I can contact the customer service and they are so nice to me and always answer my question properly so I don’t face any confusion while other benefit is that they have proper education system where I can learn so much and also able to calculate very well everything.

yeah it does. many brokers would provide extra advantage for their new clients. common promotion are bonus offering, but make sure you read their whole rule engagement upon those offering. some deposit bonus are only supported for opening new entry trade, but not as margin while having bad trading situation ( negative). I've got exclusive 15% deposit bonus at my Tickmill account for minimum 100$ deposit, and it's a real bonus which added to stop-out level

• 1 year later...

The most common question is, how to be a professional Forex trader? The answer is very simple “by learning’. But the problem is, you may not get good educational features easily (according to my own experience). Even, maximum new traders try to use others trading strategy or system, that’s really bas use! Luckily, I found proper knowledge on technical and news trading from beginners training course of TradingBanks broker.

• 3 weeks later...

I think if you want to be a professonal trader then you must learn the basics of forex. Learning will help you to make good impression in forex trading and you can make lot of money. Also in start trading with Demo is a real opportunity to get some good practice which help you to make some profit in future real trading.

I have learned my Forex with: http://alpari.com/en/trading/independent/

I think for these things you need to use tools like calculator since I usually do that. I am trading with OctaFX broker where all these tools are present and help so much for understanding and calculation better, but of course the important part is we look for broker that we can rely upon not on these. One such company is where I am working currently and that’s OctaFX, it’s a magnificent company that we can rely upon completely with having won 14 awards in just years, it’s unbelievable achievement and reason why they’re so popular especially amongst newbies like me since we always feel secure and comfortable with such broker and that itself is the reason for performance to improve like mine has done.

• 2 months later...

In Fx trading we the traders have to choose the regulated trading platforms which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have been using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.